A Few of My Children

Mistwalker

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Excuse my newbieness, but what species is a "GBB"? It's very pretty. Still learning some of the abbreviations and such. Took me a number of weeks to figure out that "slings" was short for "spiderlings"...

Sean

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Mistwalker said:
Excuse my newbieness, but what species is a "GBB"? It's very pretty. Still learning some of the abbreviations and such. Took me a number of weeks to figure out that "slings" was short for "spiderlings"...
Green Bottle Blue (Chromatopelma cyaneopubescens)

Bellis

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Maybe a quick overview of the uber-common abbreviations and acronyms should be added to the beginner thread. Yenz dont see it, but this is one confusing place for atleast a couple days when you're new!

Blasphemy

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Bellis said:
Maybe a quick overview of the uber-common abbreviations and acronyms should be added to the beginner thread. Yenz dont see it, but this is one confusing place for atleast a couple days when you're new!
If the people who don't know would use the search function there would be no need for that, and there is already a thread about using the search. There's already a million and 1 threads that contain GBB

Bellis

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Is this part of the rosy pattern, or the beginnings of a black/dark abdomen?

Crunchie

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I think I'm right in saying the dark patch on the Chile Rose is the heart.