PDA

View Full Version : 8 months later....

MizM
06-19-2005, 06:19 PM
Finally, some of the girls are dropping eggs! Sheesh, I thought a nine-month pregnancy was long, but THIS pregnancy gave me gray hairs! :p Judging by where she is right now with the bowl, I sould have a nice little package by about 9 or 10 tonight.

ChrisNCT
06-19-2005, 07:16 PM
Good luck and congrats MizM!

What sp is the petite girl?

MizM
06-19-2005, 07:45 PM
The ever-popular 7 legged B. vagans! She's a bear with the guys, finds them delicious, but the last one got the last laugh, AND a leg!!! {D

Deschain
06-19-2005, 08:29 PM
Cool! You're going to post more pics right? Thanks in advance.

MizM
06-19-2005, 09:16 PM
Cool! You're going to post more pics right? Thanks in advance.

Is Mordred a monster? ;) Of course I will, Sai Deschain!

Ravienne
06-19-2005, 09:43 PM
Aw, she's pretty! And fat. Really fat. (Don't tell her I said that.) Good luck with the little 'uns! Or the embryonic 'uns, I suppose. . .

DR zuum
06-19-2005, 10:14 PM
Nice mizm nice,sometimes they take a while.Congratulations

greenfiremajick
06-19-2005, 10:20 PM
What a pretty girl! i just got a little bitty B vagans...After selling off my B emilia i might add!!

Finally, some of the girls are dropping eggs! Sheesh, I thought a nine-month pregnancy was long, but THIS pregnancy gave me gray hairs! :p Judging by where she is right now with the bowl, I sould have a nice little package by about 9 or 10 tonight.

MizM
06-19-2005, 10:37 PM
Aw, she's pretty! And fat. Really fat. (Don't tell her I said that.) Good luck with the little 'uns! Or the embryonic 'uns, I suppose. . .

Ahh, but fat is desireable in a T chick!! :p Still webbing... this is gonna be ONE thick sac, oh, hold on....

MizM
06-19-2005, 10:40 PM
Here's the sperm!!!! :D

MizM
06-19-2005, 10:45 PM
Add to that a good measure of eggies! :D (Her butt is shrinking before my eyes!)

MizM
06-19-2005, 10:49 PM
Sorry for all the separate posts, but this is REAL TIME! We got ourselves a PUDDLE!! :eek: {D :D

MizM
06-19-2005, 11:10 PM
There can't possibly be any more in her, her butt has almost disappeared!

SergioCR
06-19-2005, 11:31 PM
What a great experience!!! congratulations!!!

MizM
06-19-2005, 11:36 PM
It's 9:44 p.m. and she's wrapping it up now. That's a long process and I'm worn out. I'll have to wait until tomorrow to post the package pics! The birth process has worn me out... again! :rolleyes:

Scott917
06-19-2005, 11:43 PM
OMG!!! I can't believe how she shrunk!!! Get her some crickets quick!!!

S

Zorack
06-20-2005, 01:11 AM
my b vagans laied her first sack about 2 weeks ago, but she never done the foundations right and they all dried out :wall:

David_F
06-20-2005, 05:57 AM
:clap: Excellent pics! Congrats on the eggsac. :worship:

kyle_de_aussie
06-20-2005, 08:41 AM
Thats a really fat looking b vagans mizm (in the first pic i mean) congrats on the sac :)whats the legspan on that b vagans?? looks pretty damn large

Cirith Ungol
06-20-2005, 08:50 AM
Remarkable pics! :clap: Congrats! :)

Anthony
06-20-2005, 09:01 AM
Great clarity on the pictures. I hope you have a healthy sack.

MizM
06-20-2005, 11:29 AM
Thats a really fat looking b vagans mizm (in the first pic i mean) congrats on the sac :)whats the legspan on that b vagans?? looks pretty damn large

She's not large, about 5" I'd say.

kyle_de_aussie
06-20-2005, 12:22 PM
WOW thats way smaller than i thought but shes a really nice looking t anyways hope she gives you thousands of slings ;)

Greg Wolfe
06-20-2005, 04:30 PM
WHOA TER!!!
WOW... awesome event! What a killer diet program, LOL.
Keep us posted! :) :D

MizM
06-20-2005, 04:42 PM
WHOA TER!!!
WOW... awesome event! What a killer diet program, LOL.
Keep us posted! :) :D

A diet program that I most certainly would pay for! ;)

cryptly
06-20-2005, 04:47 PM
:eek: . . .wow. . . :eek:

Great pics! :clap: May you end up with many itty-bitty Brachys! :D

Streetfighterz
06-20-2005, 04:49 PM
:clap: :clap: :clap: {D Thats Cool

ink_scorpion
06-20-2005, 05:47 PM
Darn MizM...She dropped the "Mother Load"!!! :eek: Congrats!!! :clap: :worship:

DanD5303
06-20-2005, 06:56 PM
Great pics, Thanks!

Mendi
06-20-2005, 07:30 PM
MizM, we need to trade some of our little vagans, for biodiversitity... Here are what mine look like now...

TNens and CAfens would make some sweet babies :D

MizM
06-20-2005, 07:58 PM
MizM, we need to trade some of our little vagans, for biodiversitity... Here are what mine look like now...

TNens and CAfens would make some sweet babies :D

Beeyoutiful!! I bet you want to send me about 500 albos too, huh? ;)

The fascinating thing about this sac is that I got to witness the sperm being released first, then the eggs. I usually catch the process right at the very end when it's already tapioca. Well, here she is with the finished product, hugging it very well!

I'm wondering if our latest swarm of earthquakes "shook" the eggs out of her!!! {D

pwilfort
06-20-2005, 08:03 PM
Great picture Mendi, congrats!
Terri how is she doing tonight?
Penney :clap:

Bearskin10
06-20-2005, 08:08 PM
Hi Terri, Thanks for letting me know about this, I guess that mean little leg eating male knew what he was doing as I got sac from all 3 girls he was with... Chris and Penney's sacs are just about ready to hatch and now this one :D Greg
Oh and have you seen the monster of a sac my Haitian made :eek:
http://www.arachnoboards.com/ab/showthread.php?t=46579

MizM
06-20-2005, 08:11 PM
Hi Terri, Thanks for letting me know about this, I guess that mean little leg eating male knew what he was doing as I got sac from all 3 girls he was with... Chris and Penney's sacs are just about ready to hatch and now this one :D Greg
Oh and have you seen the monster of a sac my Haitian made :eek:
http://www.arachnoboards.com/ab/showthread.php?t=46579

Oh dear Lord Greg! I think you better buy stock in the manufacturers of the vials, I have a feeling it's going to go WAAAY up! :rolleyes: Congratulations grandpa!

Mendi
06-20-2005, 08:35 PM
NO, not 500, when I 1st say her sack she was still mixing it and when I pulled it it was only a golf ball sized... But I do have to send you enough so you get several little curly haired girls, right?

!st the finished size
2nd the horde

Don't worry too much, these L'eggs are quite hungry and are... well... eating some of their siblings. :( :wall:

Rabid Flea
06-21-2005, 12:21 AM
MizM you have all the luck! Wonderful pics! I cant wait to read the update tmw.

MizM
06-21-2005, 02:21 PM
NO, not 500, when I 1st say her sack she was still mixing it and when I pulled it it was only a golf ball sized... But I do have to send you enough so you get several little curly haired girls, right?

!st the finished size
2nd the horde

Don't worry too much, these L'eggs are quite hungry and are... well... eating some of their siblings. :( :wall:

L'eggs? Eating? I thought they didn't eat until second instar?

JohnxII
06-21-2005, 03:00 PM
... The fascinating thing about this sac is that I got to witness the sperm being released first, then the eggs...Yes that is indeed a rare and well taken shot. Might I add that apart from the sizeable brood that was also a fair amount of sperm stored! D'u remember how many inserts were there?

Talk about a wrinkled butt! That lady deserves more than a few crix. Give her a giant beetle grub or a big freshly-molted hisser!

Spider-man 2
06-21-2005, 03:19 PM
WOW! I have never seen an adbomen so shrunken! That is quite the sight. Thanks for posting them Terri!

Good luck in the vagans babies!

Mendi
06-21-2005, 09:33 PM
L'eggs? Eating? I thought they didn't eat until second instar?

Sure enough... There are some pictures here on the site but I don't remember the thread. But these little B.albo's have even ganged up, I've seen 3 l'eggs eating one. You can tell because the victim has a sibling attached to it and it starts turning black, little legs first, then their little rump starts shrinking, then brown, and finally they drop it and it is all black, but you can still see the little black legs... I couldn't manage to take a picture of it, I'll try though and then try and post it :wall: :(

I guess once they are 1st instar they stop eating for a little while, learn to walk, web, and be sweet little things... until they molt into 2nd instar. I wasn't especting this behavior this early either, but I had seen the pictures here so I knew it was a possibility, but as fat as Roxanne was, I didn't think these little l'eggs would need to eat their brothers and sisters... :eek: :mad:

Let's just hope it's the little girls practicing for post coital mating rituals :? :wall: :(

BTW, how are the little P.scrofa's? Have I missed an update on that post??

Ok...1st 2 pictures are the B.albopilosums...the dark spots are the nymph sibling rivalry

Pics 3 & 4 are the B.vagans, no l'eggs eating L'eggs here, but there is a little substrate from the sac.

MizM
06-21-2005, 09:38 PM
Sure enough... There are some pictures here on the site but I don't remember the thread. But these little B.albo's have even ganged up, I've seen 3 l'eggs eating one. You can tell because the victim has a sibling attached to it and it starts turning black, little legs first, then their little rump starts shrinking, then brown, and finally they drop it and it is all black, but you can still see the little black legs... I couldn't manage to take a picture of it, I'll try though and then try and post it :wall: :(

I guess once they are 1st instar they stop eating for a little while, learn to walk, web, and be sweet little things... until they molt into 2nd instar. I wasn't especting this behavior this early either, but I had seen the pictures here so I knew it was a possibility, but as fat as Roxanne was, I didn't think these little l'eggs would need to eat their brothers and sisters... :eek: :mad:

Let's just hope it's the little girls practicing for post coital mating rituals :? :wall: :(

BTW, how are the little P.scrofa's? Have I missed an update on that post??

:eek: I just thought those little l'eggs were stuck to bad eggs!!! Well, then I guess it happened to me too!

I JUST separated the scrofies, guess I should take some pics and update! :( Been too busy causing trouble! :o

Mendi
06-21-2005, 10:31 PM
Mark me down for 5-6 those little darlings... I found for sure one of mine is a little girl :D