PDA

View Full Version : blondi bliss

metallica
06-25-2005, 06:34 PM
with the wether nice and warm, it was time for some new pictures!
and hey i had room to bring my klaasi also!

Mike H.
06-25-2005, 06:37 PM
Great pics as always....

Regards, Mike :rolleyes:

jbrd
06-25-2005, 08:03 PM
nice pics.......i see you have a hair kicker there lol

meier link
06-25-2005, 08:10 PM
i need a klassi............

gustavowright
06-27-2005, 07:24 PM
:eek: Awesome pics....congrats your blondi is gorgeous man.

Immortal_sin
06-27-2005, 09:30 PM
Love the klassi! My little female is now approx 3" or so, and has all her adult coloring. I need to do a photo session after her next molt. She still hides alot of the time, and I forget how beautiful she is!

kellygirl
06-27-2005, 11:40 PM
*drool* I can never see enough pictures of B. klaasi. Truly magnificent.

-Kelly

metallica
06-28-2005, 02:20 AM
Love the klassi! My little female is now approx 3" or so, and has all her adult coloring. I need to do a photo session after her next molt. She still hides alot of the time, and I forget how beautiful she is!

thank you,
this one is over 6"!

i have a question however.... where do you guys get the name klassi from???
i know it isn't a typo, when you do a search on this board, you will find more answers when you look for klassi in stead of klaasi..... :?

king7
06-28-2005, 02:34 AM
awsome looking tarantula's ;)

how big is the blondi?

Spider-man 2
06-28-2005, 02:36 AM
*Begins booking next flight to Netherlands* (mainly for the klaasi!)

Awesome Ts Eddy! You obviously take great care of you weeee lil' ones.

metallica
06-28-2005, 04:02 AM
awsome looking tarantula's ;)

how big is the blondi?

the molt is just over 9"

king7
06-28-2005, 04:33 AM
the molt is just over 9"

sry to be a pain should have asked together but how old,thx :rolleyes:

metallica
06-28-2005, 05:04 AM
no idea, came from Vinmann... WC adult 2 years ago. think she was 60 euro.

Aviculariinae
06-28-2005, 06:07 AM
Nice pictures eddy, you must have loads of time on your hands to get such good shots,you may get yourself a Girlfriend LOL

sublimeskunk37
06-28-2005, 12:39 PM
Augh gorgeous Ts man!!! :clap:

PinkLady
06-28-2005, 12:57 PM
the molt is just over 9"
Are the Blondi's as hard to keep in captive as everyone tells me they are??

metallica
06-28-2005, 01:28 PM
not for me...... i keep this one is a tank 0f 40x30x30 cm tank. filled 1/2 full with peat. burried under the peat is a half round tube of corckbark as burrow.
i never see her. if she is hungry she is at the entrance of the burrow. i keep the peat a little moist, in no way wet. she molts fine, and as you can see also looks fine. i dug her out to make the pics and remove her old skin.

PinkLady
06-28-2005, 02:32 PM
not for me...... i keep this one is a tank 0f 40x30x30 cm tank. filled 1/2 full with peat. burried under the peat is a half round tube of corckbark as burrow.
i never see her. if she is hungry she is at the entrance of the burrow. i keep the peat a little moist, in no way wet. she molts fine, and as you can see also looks fine. i dug her out to make the pics and remove her old skin.
I've been debating for months on buying one and now....I think I may just buy me one...already have a name picked out for her too...lol Beautiful T's and great pics!!!

king7
06-28-2005, 04:26 PM
since getting mine ive found they are no harder or easier than any other T ive owned,as long as its humid there fine. :)

also ive learned they are very TOUGH tarantulas to.she escaped and i found it 2 months later under my floorboards.i live in the uk and its not very warm and she was on her last legs but after a few days of tlc she was fine and back to normal. :clap:

jbrd
06-28-2005, 04:35 PM
I've been debating for months on buying one and now....I think I may just buy me one...already have a name picked out for her too...lol Beautiful T's and great pics!!!
My first T was a T.blondi. I think as long as you do some reasearch on the paticular species you want and take the necassary precautions on there set ups, any T can be taken care of properly.
Since our first T we have collected fifteen more, including the ten dreaded P.murinus's ;P

PinkLady
06-28-2005, 08:19 PM
My first T was a T.blondi. I think as long as you do some reasearch on the paticular species you want and take the necassary precautions on there set ups, any T can be taken care of properly.
Since our first T we have collected fifteen more, including the ten dreaded P.murinus's ;P
Every T that we buy we read up on them re:setup, temperment and so on. We like to give our T's as close to their enviroment as possible. I've just had a few "T" people tell me how hard they are to take care of is all. I thought....hmmm I have 21 T's and they are all doing extremely well, I think I can handle this T. We have a P.Murinus too and she's well....her name is Bytch, need I say anymore. lol

jbrd
06-28-2005, 08:45 PM
We have a P.Murinus too and she's well....her name is Bytch, need I say anymore. lol
Well we have five P.murinus slings and from what i have read , i am sure one will get that name sooner or later. :eek:

refnulf
06-28-2005, 09:50 PM
Lookin at all the pictures in this here threads, I feel like going out and getting every T mentioned :P :P That would be insane of course, but man there are a ton of beautiful pictures here :P

PinkLady
06-29-2005, 08:59 AM
Well we have five P.murinus slings and from what i have read , i am sure one will get that name sooner or later. :eek:
If not that name...there's a few other ones you can call them too LOL