blondi bliss

metallica

Arachnoking
Old Timer
klaasi and blondi bliss

with the wether nice and warm, it was time for some new pictures!
and hey i had room to bring my klaasi also!

Last edited:

jbrd

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
nice pics.......i see you have a hair kicker there lol

Immortal_sin

Arachnotemptress
Old Timer
Love the klassi! My little female is now approx 3" or so, and has all her adult coloring. I need to do a photo session after her next molt. She still hides alot of the time, and I forget how beautiful she is!

kellygirl

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
*drool* I can never see enough pictures of B. klaasi. Truly magnificent.

-Kelly

metallica

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Immortal_sin said:
Love the klassi! My little female is now approx 3" or so, and has all her adult coloring. I need to do a photo session after her next molt. She still hides alot of the time, and I forget how beautiful she is!
thank you,
this one is over 6"!

i have a question however.... where do you guys get the name klassi from???
i know it isn't a typo, when you do a search on this board, you will find more answers when you look for klassi in stead of klaasi..... :?

king7

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
awsome looking tarantula's ;)

how big is the blondi?

Spider-man 2

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
*Begins booking next flight to Netherlands* (mainly for the klaasi!)

Awesome Ts Eddy! You obviously take great care of you weeee lil' ones.

metallica

Arachnoking
Old Timer
no idea, came from Vinmann... WC adult 2 years ago. think she was 60 euro.

Aviculariinae

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Nice pictures eddy, you must have loads of time on your hands to get such good shots,you may get yourself a Girlfriend LOL

metallica

Arachnoking
Old Timer
not for me...... i keep this one is a tank 0f 40x30x30 cm tank. filled 1/2 full with peat. burried under the peat is a half round tube of corckbark as burrow.
i never see her. if she is hungry she is at the entrance of the burrow. i keep the peat a little moist, in no way wet. she molts fine, and as you can see also looks fine. i dug her out to make the pics and remove her old skin.

PinkLady

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
metallica said:
not for me...... i keep this one is a tank 0f 40x30x30 cm tank. filled 1/2 full with peat. burried under the peat is a half round tube of corckbark as burrow.
i never see her. if she is hungry she is at the entrance of the burrow. i keep the peat a little moist, in no way wet. she molts fine, and as you can see also looks fine. i dug her out to make the pics and remove her old skin.
I've been debating for months on buying one and now....I think I may just buy me one...already have a name picked out for her too...lol Beautiful T's and great pics!!!

king7

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
since getting mine ive found they are no harder or easier than any other T ive owned,as long as its humid there fine. :)

also ive learned they are very TOUGH tarantulas to.she escaped and i found it 2 months later under my floorboards.i live in the uk and its not very warm and she was on her last legs but after a few days of tlc she was fine and back to normal. :clap:

jbrd

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
PinkLady said:
I've been debating for months on buying one and now....I think I may just buy me one...already have a name picked out for her too...lol Beautiful T's and great pics!!!
My first T was a T.blondi. I think as long as you do some reasearch on the paticular species you want and take the necassary precautions on there set ups, any T can be taken care of properly.
Since our first T we have collected fifteen more, including the ten dreaded P.murinus's
;P