Freshly Molted Flame-Knee

Gsc

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Heres my big Flame Knee female.. Shes awesome looking in person! (sorry, my pic is a little fuzzy)...

Last edited:

PinkLady

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Very pretty T....I may need to buy myself one of them!!!! :drool:

bonesmama

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Beautiful! Can't beat the Brachys (IMHO). I've got a tiny smithi that just molted, and I just can't wait for the next molt and more color!! ( I got her from a local petstore--big gamble, but I'm fairly sure she's a smithi....I think the next molt will tell the tale, wish me luck!!)

kellygirl

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
WOW! :eek: She's huge!!! Very beautiful, but we must insist on a less-blurry picture in the not-so-distant future. ;) Any plans to pass her gorgeous genes on?

-Kelly

Brian F.

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I agree with Bonesmama -- Brachypelmas are my favorite as well. I have an auratum that isn't showing its adult color yet, but I'm looking forward to it.

I'm starting to save money now so I can add to my Brachys come October, when the NARBC (North American Reptile Breeders Conference) comes to Chicago. Anyone else or the 'boards planning on being there?

Wolfy72

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
PinkLady said:
Very pretty T....I may need to buy myself one of them!!!! :drool:
Ahemmm,,, make that 2 of them, remember dear i live here to.

king7

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
rosehaired1979 said:
I plan on getting one of these soon! They are on my wish list :D

me to :)

gorgeous looking T u got there,most impressed :worship:

Gsc

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Thanks everyone for the kind coments. She recovered the missing part of her leg/foot this molt(Yeah!). I need to get on the ball looking for a male. This is my first LARGE flame knee... they are great!

PinkLady

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Gsc said:
Thanks everyone for the kind coments. She recovered the missing part of her leg/foot this molt(Yeah!). I need to get on the ball looking for a male. This is my first LARGE flame knee... they are great!
Good luck in finding her a male...keep us updated if you do. Wish I could find a female for my T.Cyaneum....poor lil fella.

Krapf0n

Arachnopeon
auratum is my favourite brachypelma, great looking... but sadly very slow growing like all of them. but you can be proud if you have a nice big one :D .

Gsc

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
She is a beautiful spider- I hardly ever see her out though... She has a PVC burrow and never really shows herself that much... My big B. smithi females on the other hand are almost always out.
Oh well

thanks for the nice coments everyone!

Graham