dinner is served

king7

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
if this post turns up again im sry but i got an error the first time and it didnt show in the forum :rolleyes:

decided to treat my red knee :) (with a fluffy)

also tried to feed my goliath with a bigger fluffy but she started hissing at me :eek:

king7

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
a dead mouse,like a pinkie but bigger and with fur.

Mlotec

Arachnopeon
Cool pics. Whats the process that a tarantula eats rodents? Do they just eat the insides and ignore the skin, fur, and bones? Thanks for sharing as well.

king7

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
just left with a small pellet of mess...lol :rolleyes:

ill take a pic of it tomorrow when its finished :)

bagheera

ArachnoTiger
Old Timer
When my OBT eats mice, she leaves nothing behind. I mean nothing.
When my 4" L parahybana attacted one (earlier) she was so enthusiastic as to spray blood on the glass, OOK! :eek:

king7

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
got a few of my goliath today,if i had a decent camera the pics would look sooooooo much better.they dont do her any justice :)

munching 2 large locusts

also my red knee left the tail and some goop that didnt smell very nice so i didnt get a pic sry :(

versimomma

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Looks like a young rat to me by the tail and the back feet. All my Ts are fed with insects i dont see the point in feeding mice etc.
Not having a go btw just my thoughts. x

king7

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
its a mouse and i like to vary there diet when possible :)

jbrd

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
king7 said:
its a mouse and i like to vary there diet when possible :)
What type of prey do you feed your T's?

king7

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
micro crickets to large locusts depending on the size,frogs,mice,rats,beatles.was gonna get some roaches but they were selling them as pets for £3.50 each.

king7

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
versimomma said:
Looks like a young rat to me by the tail and the back feet. All my Ts are fed with insects i dont see the point in feeding mice etc.
Not having a go btw just my thoughts. x
if they were in the wild they wouldn't just eat crickets all the time so if i get the chance give them somthing different i will :)
i had a scorpion that died so that didnt go to waste either.

jbrd

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
There isnt a whole lot i can buy around here to feed my T's a VARIETY diet. Crics, pinkies, superworms and an anole once in awhile.

versimomma

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
king7 said:
if they were in the wild they wouldn't just eat crickets all the time so if i get the chance give them somthing different i will :)
i had a scorpion that died so that didnt go to waste either.
Nope agreed and mine get a wide variety of insects BUT in the wild they wouldnt eat as often so I prefer to feed them little and reasonably often. Unfortunetley some people (not saying you at all) do it for the wow factor which gets kinda tedious.

king7

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
i feed mine every few weeks,sometimes a little longer depending if i can get to the pet shop.i buy enough to last a week sot they get fed a large locust a day for a week then a week or so without.they are all healthy and have never had any prolems with them :)