Pics of T's, arboreal CD spindles and feeding ports

Cirith Ungol

Ministry of Fluffy Bunnies
Old Timer
My freshly moulted blondi (exo in the hide)

My T shelf (sadly I couldn't make a shot with the red, built-in shelf lights!)
On top are 19 baby cornsnake boxes...

My para wussy. He didn't like his picture taken so for the first time EVVAAR!!!11 he used his retreat in the Peaty Mountains :D

But I got him anyway!

Unmistakably this is a???

One of my brave H. lividum slings

One of my purpureas, post-moult as of today

My little versi eating a rather large tartara. This was the best shot I got since the camera obvisouly liked focussing on the lid rather than anything else.

The sweet pulchra

My CD spindle arboreal tank in the making. No it's not finished since I havn't had the time to, during the short while where I can have the camera. I'm gonna put some ventilation kinda sheet metal in the wall too and make a little substrate barrier so the peat doesn't fall out as soon as I open the lid. The arboreal will also get a hiding place and a waterdish, obviously. But this will give you a rough picture indeed ;) The screw caps all have fillers, that's what I call the plastic pieces which will fill in the space in the center cylinder. That will prevent the T or any feeder from going there and to either rest or nest.

And there a slightly boring picture of the feeding ports I've talked about

B. boehmei sling

G. aureostriata sling. Didn't like the photo opportunity either...

I should have resized some of them but I'm sorry, I didn't have the time now. Maybe next time ;)

Cirith

cacoseraph

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
i like the feeding ports

i can think back to a few fast arboreals that would have been nice to have feeding ports for, before they built a retreat and settled down

king7

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
nice HUGE pics :D

some nice T's to ;)

also if you go to http://www.imageshack.us/ and host ur image it gives u a pic with a link in it to a larger pic like this (use thumbnail for forums 1)

Last edited:

Cirith Ungol

Old Timer
Thanks! :)

Yeah, sorry about the pic sizes! Time for correction is not a luxoury I have today, otherwise I'd have redone everything.

Lorgakor

Arachnomom
Staff member
NIce blondi, and nice spider room. I can't see the rest of the pics, they are just too huge! :)

Cirith Ungol

Old Timer
Again, I'm sorry about that pic size stuff... :8o

Maybe you can download them directly if it at least gives you a link. The in built image viewer in windows will resize the pictures for more pleasureable viewing.

When I've the time I'll see if I can fix the pix in this thread but I'm not sure when that will be. That might be a few days off.

Thanks anyway! :)

MUNG!!!

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Very impressive collection!!!! Awesome idea with the feeding ports!

P.S.- What on earth is that napalm death lp doing on your wall and not on your turn table??? :D

AcidQueen

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
MUNG!!! said:
P.S.- What on earth is that napalm death lp doing on your wall and not on your turn table??? :D

I was thinking the same with the Venom one {D

dnl

Arachnopeon
very nice pics
your organization is similar to mine.. i also use something like this hehehe
cool T's! :)

Crunchie

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
AcidQueen said:
Guess a Shelfordella tartara, red runner..
Just had a look on google! please excuse my ignorance but I've never heard of them before, oh well... I know now. :liar:

Cirith Ungol

Old Timer
Mung - That LP has only once touched my turntable, which was minutes after the unvailing :D I rather destroy the CD than that valuable piece of... very delightful vinyl music

kornordie - Thanks! :)

AcidQueen - Same goes for Venom: I use mostly LP recorded CD's (which means at least I get the original crackling noise)

Crunchie - Yes, Shelfordella tarata ;)