Ooooooh - my little P. metalica is getting the blues!!

KZoo

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
You can't help being totally awestruck by these spiders ... little Aurora, my P. metalica child, is getting more striking as she grows! I just stare at her all the time, and no, I DON'T know if it is REALLY a she, just thinking positive ;)

Here is a pic I took just now ... *sigh*

Attachments

cacoseraph

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
i still don't think those are real...

i think it is all a clever deception on the part of the ppl on the east coast

to prove me wrong, send a P. metallica to:

<ADDRESS DELETED>

(beautiful... of course =P )

StOrM^

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
beautiful.. will be a striking T when fully grown. :clap:

Cooper

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Amazing, awesome T. I still can't bring myself to shell out for one though :(

TheWidowsPeak

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
well it looks very similar to my female P. metallica they are both around the same size. I got mine 10 months ago. when did you get yours?

AcidQueen

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I recently saw a P metallica irl for the first time in my life, and I must say I'm still speechless about her looks :drool:

You're VERY lucky to have one! "She" is amazing! :eek:

PinkLady

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
She's beautiful!!!!!!!!!! We had the money to purchase one and I can't bring myself to do it...lol I'll just admire everyone elses and drool.

Grimlock

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I'm totally jealous. That is one great looking T! I simply love how the front legs are fat on the ends. sooooo adorable.

KZoo

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Thank you ALL!

I actually got her FREE ... well, not TOTALLY free ... I am planning a breeding of one of my pairs of Green Tree Pythons this coming winter, and this was a trade for one of the upcoming babies. I really wanted the spider, and my friend REALLY wants a baby chondro from me when the time comes!!! So it worked out for us both!!!! I couldn't have afforded to shell out for one, either!!

Johnny ... don't know for sure how old she is, but probably around the same age as yours. My friend had her for quite a few months.

harrymaculata

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Ssspidermom said:
I actually got her FREE ... well, not TOTALLY free ... I am planning a breeding of one of my pairs of Green Tree Pythons this coming winter, and this was a trade for one of the upcoming babies. I really wanted the spider, and my friend REALLY wants a baby chondro from me when the time comes!!! So it worked out for us both!!!! I couldn't have afforded to shell out for one, either!!

Johnny ... don't know for sure how old she is, but probably around the same age as yours. My friend had her for quite a few months.
i can't afford it but im gonna shell out anyway and i want a subfusca, singapore blue and a xeno (can't be assed to look up the spelling for the new name). so its gonna be an expensive year for me but if my maculata breeding goes well then ill use the dollar from the slings :D :D :D :D