Female a.brocklehursti, 5 cm body:

Male a.metallica, 3,5 cm body:

Female b.albopilosum, 7 cm body:

Female a.versicolor, 4 cm body:

Female p.ornata, 2,5 cm body:

meier link

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
beautiful ts....especially the brockelhursti cant wait till mine gets that big :clap:

TheWidowsPeak

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I think your ornata may be male. I could be wrong but I think the band on the back fades really early in this species. and your still looks very black. I have a female about the same size and her band is a little lighter than that ones. I may be wrong though.

Kordian

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I know the band is still black... Maybe because my ornata is still very young {D Female ornata that belongs to my friend had black band up to her 8th moult if I remember correctly. And all in all I don't believe in this "band method" when T's are at the size of my ornata ;P And even if it is a male I will get a female :D

Greaper

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
The A.metallica looks exactly like my A.geroldi adult female. The blue color is way to intense to be A.metallica and it lacks the long fuzzy hairs. The spider also looks like it has blue hairs on the abdomen, and that is a trait that A.geroldi has.

nightbreed

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Very nice I love the Avics :D
How the heck do you hold your versi? Mine hits warp factor nine if I go near her {D
My metallicas on the other hand are very chilled :D

Kordian

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Intense light + foto about 20h after his moult - that's why he looks as he looks :D I know mother and father of this little guy and it is 100% metallica.

Versi is veeeery calm and friendly {D