Six-Spotted Roach - Eublaberus Distanti

Death Head Roach - Blaberus Cranifer

Orange Spotted Roach - Blaptica Dubia

a pretty female

a male

Gsc

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Nice collection Nomad85... they get addicting don't they? I find myself adding a new colony about every month! Alot of diversity in roaches!

nomad85

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
you said it :) I am getting into other inverts now too, I just got some giant african mantids, I dont really like the t's, pedes, or scorps, but they might grow on me...

Gsc

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
They all grow on ya...scorps are currently holding my attention... but centipedes have always had a place in my heart! They're all so great...

Inverts are wonderful pets because they are usually affordably priced, don't require alot of room, and care is pretty minimum... So much easier than mammals...

Good luck!

PS I just emailed to get some more Green Banana Roaches... some Af. bullet roaches...and some Zebras... Guess I'll be adding more than 1 roach species this month to the collection!

xelda

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Nice collection! Taking pictures of someone holding the roaches adds a nice touch I think.

Graham - You know, I tried doing the one species a month thing too, but it didn't work out. My excuse? It's more economical to ship several species all at the same time. ^_^