Genus Chilobrachys

heering80

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I was looking for info on my new C. "burmensis" sling and noticed that there's no thread for genus Chilobrachys. So let this be it.

I'd greatly appreciate it if someone could post some pics of their beasts and the heavy webbing that these spiders are said to lay.

-Riku-

Last edited:

insectoman

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Hello,

here is somme picture of Chilobrachys :

andersoni :

female :

male :

fimbriatus :

male :

mating :

Best regards
Benoît

CedrikG

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Chilobrachis fimbriatus

Awesome little fella, cant wait for them to grow up

already doing some nice environment

Last edited:

MindUtopia

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Awesome! I just picked up one of these guys over the weekend, just about the size of yours. Can't wait to see it grow up.

vulpina

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Great spider, I have 2 of these, simply Awesome!!!

Andy

CedrikG

Arachnoking
Old Timer
vulpina said:
Great spider, I have 2 of these, simply Awesome!!!

Andy

how big ? did you got them when they were sling ? if yes, are they slow grower ?

siucfi

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Kirdec said:
how big ? did you got them when they were sling ? if yes, are they slow grower ?

They grow pretty quick, I bought mine in june I think and it was maybe .75in and now it is easily 1.5in and showing awsome color these really are a great species.:clap:

brachy

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Hi
I have got some of these very nice species. I bought they of the same kind fiolas than yours. This babyes is very very fast :eek: . The murinus is snail to fimbratus.{D . Very nice spec.I now feed they whid baby tessalata roach.

Bearo

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Hi..
Chilobrachys

Why dont you have just one thread and post all your pictures in that one, or post in the Genus threads? its much easier for all of us ;)

Last edited:

CedrikG

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Bearo said:
Hi..
Chilobrachys

its much easier for all of us ;)
but its not gona be for those who use the Searsh option for a precise species

Bearo

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Kirdec said:
but its not gona be for those who use the Searsh option for a precise species
ok, is it for us that click on your threads to look at your pictures? because it would be easier for us to just scroll down instead of going in to all the threads..

CedrikG

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Bearo said:
ok, is it for us that click on your threads to look at your pictures? because it would be easier for us to just scroll down instead of going in to all the threads..

yeah but in some month's when the tread will be in page 5-6-7 ... the newbie who wants to see a nhandu chromatus will find it without a problem, and this one only, instead of looking at a total collection, with in the middle a nhandu chromatus

thats what I was thinking to do, maybe im wrong to

Last edited:

Bearo

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Kirdec said:
yeah but in some month's when the tread will be in page 5-6-7 ... the newbie who wants to see a nhandu chromatus, and this one only, not a total collection with somewhere in the middle a nhandu chromatus

thats what I was thinking to do, maybe im wrong to
aahh ok, so your making a specie thread just like the genus threads?

CedrikG

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Bearo said:
aahh ok, so your making a specie thread just like the genus threads?

exactly, ppl can add their own specimen from this species only, soo we can see different picture of this species, at different size... much less trouble this way , just my opinion :) :D

Bearo

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Kirdec said:
exactly, ppl can add their own specimen from this species only, soo we can see different picture of this species, at different size... much less trouble this way , just my opinion :) :D
ok.. its not that obvius ;) maby you could name the subject to "Specie Chilobrachys fimbriatus" or something..

Here's mine, subadult female, newly molted:

CedrikG

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Bearo said:
ok.. its not that obvius ;) maby you could name the subject to "Specie Chilobrachys fimbriatus" or something..
yah I think ur right, for the futur i'll do it

nice specimen btw

matty J

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
If mine would ever come out I'd take a picture too. I'm assuming its alive since the crickets always disappear. haha. Oh well I'll keep wishin. Thats a nice one though!!!