What Kind Of T Is This?

becca81

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
My very first thought was P. cambridgei, but I'm really not sure. Something doesn't quite match up to P. cambridgei...

You probably want to link to the picture instead of trying to post the image (I'm assuming that it isn't your picture).

GootySapphire

Arachnolord
Old Timer
becca81 said:
My very first thought was P. cambridgei, but I'm really not sure. Something doesn't quite match up to P. cambridgei...

You probably want to link to the picture instead of trying to post the image (I'm assuming that it isn't your picture).

Well I got it from some website that was in some foriegn language so I couldnt decipher what it was I googled it under A. Urticans and that image came up as one of the photos on the image search.

GootySapphire

Arachnolord
Old Timer
becca81 said:

It looks to much of a blueish tint to be a Trinidad Chevie dont you think?

GootySapphire

Arachnolord
Old Timer

Pennywise

Arachnolord
Old Timer
with all those silvery

white hairs you could call it an "Ice T" :D

MindUtopia

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I believe it's an Avic of some sort, but as I'm sure you know, those are so tough to ID by photo, especially because color can fade and most of the good comparison pics on the web are all taken shortly after a molt when the spider looks all bright and sparkly. Do you have a link you can post to the original website where you found it? Perhaps one of us can read whatever language it was in and tell you what it says.

Good luck!
Karen

GootySapphire

Arachnolord
Old Timer
MindUtopia said:
I believe it's an Avic of some sort, but as I'm sure you know, those are so tough to ID by photo, especially because color can fade and most of the good comparison pics on the web are all taken shortly after a molt when the spider looks all bright and sparkly. Do you have a link you can post to the original website where you found it? Perhaps one of us can read whatever language it was in and tell you what it says.

Good luck!
Karen

Heres the website

Sobrino

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Doesn't look like a white toe to me, looks kinda green looking.

Gesticulator

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
oh yeah, the famous greenus treeclimberus!
Honestly, GootySapphire, I don't know what that is. It doesn't look like a Ps cambridgei, as Becca suggested because the color...oooh that color!...isn't right. It's too "teal". Not an avicularia juruensis, as they are more brownish. This is really a guess, hope I'm not adding to a "popcorn" species...perhaps its an Old World arboreal?

RVS

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I believe this is Psalmopoeus reduncus.