Looking for Cents in western Canda...

nouserpif

Arachnopeon
I am looking to buy a good "begginer" cent in Western Canada, preferable in BC. What are some good ones first of all?
Thanks,
Dan Conner

Frank

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Hi!

I'm going to Vancouver on April 1st to April 7th.. do you know if there are anything from exposition to big interesting inverts shop in Vancouver and all around? (I'll go to Seattle too)

Thanks, Frank

nouserpif

Arachnopeon
not really...

There arn't really any cool stores or anything... I kow someone who has lots of neat inverts, and a few for sale if your looking for some (go to ssnakess.com and then look under "members" for ReneeD)
There is an OK store in victoria, but its not worth the trip from Vancouver... Lol
Dan Conner

JacenBeers

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
There are actually plenty of good stores for buying inverts in Vancouver. There is the PEt Hut in Abbotsford which is great but they mostly just have tons of different scorpions. There is also a gigantic Petland store in Surrey that has hundreds of different species of tarantula and they have various other inverts as well, including centipedes. In the Metrotown Mall there is a place called Pet Habitat that has a mix of invertebrates and another place called Noah's Pet Ark in the same mall. I am sure there are hundreds of other ones as well that I have not come across.

Frank

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Thanks for both of you.. Jacan do u have any addresses (and the approximativly place of the shop in the mall) or websites for the shops? That would help me :)

I don't think getting animals with me.. it would be pretty hard to take them to Montreal from Vancouver in a plane.. and i'm sure at 100% that its illegal to keep animals in the plane with you..

Thanks, Frank

nouserpif

Arachnopeon
Really?

I never realized those stores were there... I ended my search for good invert stores in Vancouver/Victoria a while ago... gues I gotta make it to one next time I'm in Vancouver...