Yeeeeeesssss Snnnnnnakey

edventurous77

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
my snake came back{D and not onli that he came back the day after i bought my new snake (a cali king) which means now i have 2 snakes;P

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Congrats. What kind of snake was it? What do you mean came back? Did it get out, or soemthing?

edventurous77

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
its striped corn. and yes it escaped nine days ago and i tore the whole house apart lookin but caught him 2day chillin on my stairs:D

Kriegan

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Ah finally, i'm so happy for you man!:) Is it in stable condition? The poor thing must be dehydrated from the escape adventure, just make sure to give him fresh water and check if he shed while away and congrats on finding it again, now lock his enclosure really good so this never happens to you again;)

edventurous77

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
i soaked him in the bath as soon as i found him and he drank alot an i mean alot at the moment he is bak in his hatchling box(he escaped wen i put him in his new tank) and doin real good:D he was fine wen we found hinm so it looks like he found a heat source in the house am going to give him a pinky tomorrow. im not two sure if he has shed while he was gone tho mate

Kriegan

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
It's eyes are clear or still clouded? And check his skin carefully, can you see any incomplete shedding on its body at all?

edventurous77

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
ther is no incomplete shedding altho the front of one of his eyes (and i mean still a tiny section) is still clouded. i think that once that bit unclouds he will shed. o yer thanks kriegan you have benn a real help and u certainly know ur snakes.:D

Crotalus

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Did you invest in a escape proof tank along with the new snake

Kriegan

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
ther is no incomplete shedding altho the front of one of his eyes (and i mean still a tiny section) is still clouded. i think that once that bit unclouds he will shed. o yer thanks kriegan you have benn a real help and u certainly know ur snakes.:D
You're welcome mate! I'm always happy to help out and good luck with your snakes:)

Midnightrdr456

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
glad to hear it. I have a cali king snake i had since 2nd grade (about 14 years ago). It escaped one day (my fault, i didnt realize the clamps on one side didnt snap), and it was missing for 3 months. I took his whole tank apart and everything, then one day I went to my basement and found him going across the floor. That happened about when i was in 6th or 7th grade. Since then hes been living happy again in the tank, no more escapes.

Mushroom Spore

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Since then hes been living happy again in the tank, no more escapes.
Haha, I think after the first time, some of them decide they've had enough of that. {D

My ball python got out once, and only once, a long time ago (I couldn't say exactly when). I guess his tank didn't lock back properly the night before, because I woke up at 6 AM on a Saturday with a scared and cold little snakey trying to squeeze under my leg. Yeah, you didn't think that through, did you buddy? The outside world doesn't have a heating pad under it! {D {D

ScorpDemon

ArachnoScorpion
Old Timer
My neighbor had a ball python get out one time a few months ago.. he found it 3 weeks later about 300 yards from his house, crossing the road.