Tarantula Photos Needed! Please help out!

Gsc

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Hey Everyone- My website is still under construction BUT is up and running. I still need a few Tarantula pictures to fill in some areas... I kinda wanted fresh pictures (and not the same ones used over and over again on different sites) of a few species that were taken by HOBBYISTS!

I'll give ya $5 credit on anything on my website (www.strangecargoinvertebrates.com) for EACH photo I use of yours. Feel free to add your name ..or logo.. to the bottom corner of the photo (since your the photographer)... Just post a regular pic here on the AB site- if I think it'll work out, I'll have you email me a larger version.

Here are the species I need:

Goliath Pinktoe (Avicularia braushauseni)

Guatemalan Redrump (Brachypelma sabulosum)

Mexican Red Knee (Brachypelma smithi)

Curvedhorn Baboon (Ceratogyrus bechuanicus)

Singapore Blue (Cyriopagopus sp. “Singapore Blue”)

French Guyanan Bluefang (Ephebopus cyanognathus)

Black Earth Tiger (Haplopelma hainana)

Golden Earth Tiger (Haplopelma schmidti)

Tachira Dwarf (Holothele sp. “Tachira”)

shogun804

Arachnogeneral
Old Timer
hey graham how is everything, congrats on opening up the website, looks good! anyhow here is a picture of my former B smithi feel free to use it if you like.

Imegnixs_Cinder

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Piccie of my Smithi for you, its not worlds best pic but he is eating steak, Ive never seen a piccie of a T eating dead prey before I took this so you might find it helpfull :) And before anyone yells at me for not feeding crickets etc, he does still have live prey items when I can get them, steak etc just surfaces when crickets are not readily available :)

Niko984

Arachnopeon
This is my moast beuatiful. I hope that wil help to you.

[/IMG]

WYSIWYG

SpiderLoco
Old Timer
Niko,

What a lovely smithi photo. It's my favorite one in this thread so far. Nice job! :)

aaronrefalo

Arachnolord
Old Timer
hey ChrisNCT nice example.....its amazing from the photo....guess how she is on live..

Aaron

Gsc

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Wow- Thanks everyone- BEAUTIFUL photos. I now have the b. smithi photo needed and the blue fang photo... I really do appreciate you taking the time to post...