Is this a rosehair??

Bjorgly

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Hi all, im almost sure its a rosehair, especially with the little dark tips on the legs but i want to be sure, thanks!

Mark

Attachments

conipto

ArachnoPrincess
Old Timer
Hey, Bjorgly, does that one have a yellowish tint to it, instead of brown/red? I had seen one that had coloring that looks like that picture, and I asked the same thing a few days ago...

Bill

Bjorgly

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Bill, im not sure because all i have to go on is the picture as well because it was e-mailed to me by a friend. Im pretty sure its a rosehair, also it allows itself to be held by a total tarantula newbie which eliminates alot of species.

Mark

Mojo Jojo

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Originally posted by Bjorgly
Bill, im not sure because all i have to go on is the picture as well because it was e-mailed to me by a friend. Im pretty sure its a rosehair, also it allows itself to be held by a total tarantula newbie which eliminates alot of species.

Mark
Could you ask your friend to try and take another picture of it? It really is out of focus. Maybe you could recommend to your friend to put the t on a piece of solid colored paper before taking the picture.

Big Dragonfly

Alonso99

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
A rose hair it is, did you think it was something else

Bjorgly

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Thanks everyone, I did not think it was something else i just wanted confirmation incase for some reason i was wrong, thanks!

Mark