Genus Acanthoscurria

pato_chacoana

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Thank's :) I just love chacoanas, they are so beautiful :drool: I have another girl that just molted and looks great too! will post pics soon :) October is they favorite month for molts hehe:D

pato-

c'est ma

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I have an A. chacoana sling, and would love to know more about them. Do you have any threads dealing esp. with this species, or know of any? :)

--Diane

pato_chacoana

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Hello Diane,

Here's a thread (see lasts posts by me) where I shared some lines of what I know about them and my experience breeding them in captivity. Let me know if there's anything else I could tell you about them :)

http://www.arachnoboards.com/ab/showthread.php?t=67426

Here are some more pics of another adult female (you will like this one Ana :D )

and a first meal!

Pato-

c'est ma

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Pato, more stunning pics! And thanks so much for the link!

lunixweb, what a sweet sling, and super shot of the threat posture!

bliss

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Fartkowski, LOL you beat me to posting pics of atrox! i just went through the whole thread and didn't see any atrox pics up (if there were, i missed 'em).

i'll have to post pics of the atrox juvie mating pair i'm gettin' next month.

Virillix - wow, great pics :clap: what cam do you use, if you don't mind me asking?

c'est ma

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
A. chacoana juvie.

^^Beautiful as always, Chris!

Here're some shots of my female A. chacoana juvie, maybe 2" at the most. The ones of her on the KK side are taken shortly after a molt. I wanted to capture the blue markings she shows on the venter of her opisthosoma, which only show up when the light strikes from a certain angle--then they are extremely obvious.

Anyone notice these before? Or in other Acanthoscurria?

And a few shots from a few days later--eating dinner :):