Enclosure/Terrarium Pictures

codykrr

Arachnoking
Old Timer
please tell me your going to put substrate in those! im sure you just havent finished them yet.....right? either way nice tanks. and also is that one with the sliding piece a breeder?

codykrr

Arachnoking
Old Timer
haha...yeah i figured as much but had to ask anyway. you never know about some people on here:rolleyes: . anyway beautiful tanks. and is that one a breeder?

Diggy415

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
here are what my scops, and other critters i found out in the desert are housed in. Yes that is a huge piece of obsidian i found in the right corner:)

Poxicator

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Couple of recent enclosures
P. cambridgei - Trinidad Chevron. 30sq Exo

And 30 P. ornata

varanidfan

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Let me know what you think. I'm probably going to drop 4 or 6 slings in this tank and see what happens.

The tank is a 20gal tall. It has 3-6" of coco fiber substrate, stacked bark, hollow tubes, live plants, and deep carvings in the background wall. I also have grape vine fixed to the background for attachment points for tubes and webs. I think there is enough places to hide for these guys. Especiallay after the pothos takes off. I also have about 2 dozen isopods in there.
I built a hinged lid out of lexan, acrylic hinges and door handles.

pics:

[/img]

codykrr

Arachnoking
Old Timer
dang. got a little fancy!...i love it..now all you should do is build me a few.

tabor

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Couple of recent enclosures
P. cambridgei - Trinidad Chevron. 30sq Exo
how do you get the wood so mossy?

also taliban27's cages remind me of Fallout 3 for some reason.

Last edited:

Poxicator

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Sorry for the late reply Tabor, I missed your reply.
I went out into a wooded area and collected it like that. I've had it in my garden for 9 months and gave it a good spraying to clean off any gunk, however I didnt try to remove every bit of moss, I certainly didn't microwave or cook it. Personally I think the sanitising of what goes in to our enclosures is often unnecessary.

Scourge

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Those are amazing Szymon! What kind of substrate due you use? I really like the dark earth in pic 2.

wild112guy

Arachnopeon
Ok, this is my first T i have, a B.Boehmei female (normally) and it also needed a enclosure offcourse :p, so here are some pics of it :D
The cave u see on the right side of the pic is one that goes to the back of the terra, so i hope its enough room.
The lamp i have on it is for the temperature, with lamp its about 25°-27°, without lamp its around 20°, and the lamp is only on 8h/day

if u have advice or so, dont hustlle to tell me.

Greets, Dirk

rOOkiM

Arachnopeon
Nice enclosure but too high IMHO. B.boehmei is a terrestrial species. it can climb to the top, fall down and get hurt...