curiousme

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Thank you very much guys!

The drinking shots are some of my favorites too.:D

ThrunThru

Arachnosquire
Awesome looking A. Avic

Honestly, this one is surely amusing just by watching at its eyes. Absolutely hilarious!!

Btw, very awesome pictures of your Ts. I was thinking at first (before I got a PinkToe) to buy a B. Smithi but the only which was available at that time in one store was pretty much an aggressive defender---almost always throwing his hair (eeeeeee)!!!! And I wanted to have one that would be easily manipulated after some practices.

Although, I am really happy about my choice of the A. Avic I got even if she is very a lil' nervous creeper---a rocket-splinter at times, LOL.

curiousme

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Honestly, this one is surely amusing just by watching at its eyes. Absolutely hilarious!!

Btw, very awesome pictures of your Ts. I was thinking at first (before I got a PinkToe) to buy a B. Smithi but the only which was available at that time in one store was pretty much an aggressive defender---almost always throwing his hair (eeeeeee)!!!! And I wanted to have one that would be easily manipulated after some practices.

Although, I am really happy about my choice of the A. Avic I got even if she is very a lil' nervous creeper---a rocket-splinter at times, LOL.
I missed that this was posted, so my apologies. That was our Squidward and he was a MM and died a few months ago. He was probably the most docile T I have ever personally seen. :) We got another A. sp.avicularia to put in the enclosure and it doesn't quite have the same temperament, but I would recommend that species over a B. smithi for a beginner any day.

Our B. smithi has become a little bit of a hair kicker, but not too bad. I need to just start a new thread, because our babies are getting much bigger and I would like to be able to show pics from sling to present. A project for another day!

curiousme

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
G. pulchra

Just adding a quick G. pulchra pic! I am contemplating started a new thread so I can show each of these slings from baby to now...

curiousme

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
P. rufilata

New pics of new Ts!!

---------- Post added at 03:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:40 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 03:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:41 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 03:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:42 PM ----------

We got a teeny tiny B. smithi with our order.

Motorkar

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Awwww they're so cute! And I would stay away from G. pultra, look at that stand straight pose to throw hair! :D

jgod790

Arachnoknight
WOW ok, I will take the B. emilia, and Oblivion, the Haplopelma!!!!!! But you can keep the rest, see how kind I am? Just kidding, but seriously, BEAUTIFUL TARANTULAS!!!!!!!!!

curiousme

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
We finally have a B. vagans that looks like a B. vagans!

---------- Post added at 09:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:04 AM ----------

Awwww they're so cute! And I would stay away from G. pultra, look at that stand straight pose to throw hair! :D
Strangely enough I have only seen one of them kick hair once maybe twice. They just like to keep the toosh up there for just in case! :)

j~ if we could dig her up without trouble, you could have Oblivion. ;)