Lorgakor's Picture Thread

Apocalypstick

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Lorgarama... you have some fabulous tarantulas....beauties.
Great pics, I always enjoy them :clap:

Lorgakor

Arachnomom
Staff member
A new house for my G. pulchra. She's not sure if she likes it yet!

Lorgakor

Arachnomom
Staff member
P. lugardi, she hadn't eaten since end of June so I thought she was pre-molt, but she ate two crickets tonight. This is the girl who fell off the pool table, she is doing just fine! :)

A. seemani

robustum1

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Hiho, thats very nice idea with the house (pulchra) :clap: :)
bet regards Jürgen

8 leg wonder

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Lorgakor said:
H. maculata female.

H. maculata mature male.

B. emilia teeny tiny.
Are you breeding your H.macs, if so I'd be very interested in some

Lorgakor

Arachnomom
Staff member
No, I won't be breeding them myself. I don't know if this male is worthy of breeding yet, he is the one that had the mishapen abdomen. He is not ready to eat again yet but once he starts I will be able to see if the problem has corrected itself or not. If it has I would most definitely be interested in selling the pair to whoever would like to breed them.
I have no breeding experience whatsoever, and I don't think H. maculata would be the right species to start with!

Lorgakor

Arachnomom
Staff member
How's this for a fat sling? N. chromatus, doesn't eat that much but holy moly look at it!!

Freshly molted B. emilia. She seems to be about 1.5" now. Quick little bugger, she is quite skittish, much more so than my B. smithi was at that size.

C. cyaneopubescens with cricket.

G. pulchra. Love this little one!

Lorgakor

Arachnomom
Staff member
I had a couple out for a little play time tonight.

B. emilia went for a walk on my arm.

Had the GBB out too. This spider is so funny, she walks real slow with her legs high in the air like a pinktoe!

Nick_schembri

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
So I guess its all emilias that are skittish. When mine gets frightened, she goes crazy. She starts climbing and falling all over the place.

Again nice pics, especially the lividum, I like the angle

Lorgakor

Arachnomom
Staff member
T. blondi

Freshly molted B. ruhnaui .75"

Freshly molted N. chromatus .75"

I just love that my little B. emilia has some adult colours now. She is so pretty!

My P. regalis and P. miranda also recently molted so I will have pics of them coming soon, and in pre-molt are my B. smithi and G. pulchra. I really had no idea that pokies grew that fast, compared to my new world slings it is just amazing!

David DeVries

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Great Pictures

This was my first time on this thread. First of all Lor I must chastise you for keeping me and my daughters up over a hour late looking at the pictures of your spiders and the visitors you have. Just kidding. I loved looking. My daughters got a big kick out of the names and enjoyed watching your B. Emilia growing up and getting colors.
I was debating getting a camera and you have solved that debate. Now to just save the money. Thanks for sharing.

Lorgakor

Arachnomom
Staff member
Wow, thank you guys! I love to see that people are enjoying my pictures, especially since I get so much joy out of taking them!

King7 - I will definitely take more of the T. blondi for you. He is an awesome spider so I love taking pics of him.

Shelob12 - Sorry for keeping you up late! I too have enjoyed seeing the progress of my little (and big) ones. And you should definitely get a dig. camera, it is so much fun to take pictures of tarantulas, when you can get them out that is.

Apocalypstic - I would love to take more pics of Loki, but she has been burried in for a little while now. Hopefully she will come out soon with a new coat. I can't wait, she is big enough for me to sex now, plus I miss her. Well, hopefully a her!

Lorgakor

Arachnomom
Staff member
T. blondi- Hagrid taking a drink.

All done.

B. smithi - Red molted last night. I estimate that he is about 4 inches now. He looks magnificent! The change from the way he looked before is remarkable.

Lorgakor

Arachnomom
Staff member
P. regalis - These are the first pics of Flint I've gotten since she molted.

P. miranda - Fleet molted just after Flint.

A. seemani - I believe Betty is in pre-molt now. I hope she gets some nice colour.

David DeVries

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Hagrid sure didn't want to get his feet wet! Tell him for a big tough guy he sure looke dainty drinking. lol