TheNatural's Picture Thread

TheNatural

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
demonhunter said:
WOAH AMAZING!!!:eek: I LOVE IT!!!

where do you find all your decor(logs barks plants rocks)
i would really like some natural setups!!! but cant quite figure out how my Ts native habitat looks like. :(
hi demon hunter, I find them in the nature but I guess you can buy them in a pet shop especialized in fishes and aquariuns.
Do some research to discover how exactly you Ts habitat is.

Gui

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
from BRAZIL said:
hi demon hunter, I find them in the nature but I guess you can buy them in a pet shop especialized in fishes and aquariuns.
Do some research to discover how exactly you Ts habitat is.

Gui

oh alright should i search by typing in where they are from or the T name???

thanks a bunch anyways!!!

AussieTkeeper

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Great setup mate im very impressed with the level ofm thinking and the design effort (making me re think my tanks ;) )

TheNatural

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
farkasb said:
Great setups!:clap: :clap:
Please post more setup fotos !
Thx
Im gonna set 5 new terrariuns up, for arboreals so Im going to post new pics very soon.

Juliancito

Arachnosquire
Old Timer

Those setups are just sweet!!!..:D
...:clap: ..Congratulations..:clap: ...
I just love natural setups... We also have a lot of natural resources here in my country, (isn't that great...{D )..im working in this setup for my P. imperator, and that's why i have to ask you 2 things...

You said that...
For the plants you must put spray and let them solked in a mix of water and cloro (cl), for 2 hrs. than put them in clean water for 5 days.[/QUOTE]

What kind of spray do you use for your plants,... i mean it's just plain water, or another mix of water/cloro....and the second one it's what's the proportion for the cloro/water mix...?
thnxs

FFScorpion

Arachnopeon
Muito Louco

Velho, muito louco seus terrarios, todos juntos ficam melhor ainda.
Quantas e como vc consegue suas aranhas, sou de MG, eu tenho um escorpiao e uma aranha que eu acho(e espero) que seja Aranha-Marrom, os dois sao bem pequenos, encontrei os dois na fazenda, tavvez vc possa me ajudar a identificar as especies.
To procurando agora uma barata d'água(serra-pau) espero encontrar mas nao tenho ideia de onde procurar.

gustavowright

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
FFScorpion said:
Velho, muito louco seus terrarios, todos juntos ficam melhor ainda.
Quantas e como vc consegue suas aranhas, sou de MG, eu tenho um escorpiao e uma aranha que eu acho(e espero) que seja Aranha-Marrom, os dois sao bem pequenos, encontrei os dois na fazenda, tavvez vc possa me ajudar a identificar as especies.
To procurando agora uma barata d'água(serra-pau) espero encontrar mas nao tenho ideia de onde procurar.
:embarrassed: FFScorpion....as I see, you´re a newbie here on A.boards, and I think u deserve the credit for that.But despite the Brazilian folks u might be able to find around here, u have to post in english in order to allow everyone understand what u want to say.All right?If u don´t speak english, feel free to use some Brazilian forums that would fit u better though.OK?..Hope to catch up for u soon in one of them..seeya.

gustavowright

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
wOohOo said:
Ehehehe brazilians kicking brazilians :eek:
HEY, MATE....I ain´t trying to kick the other guy pal...just being fair to people out there on A.boards, that´s all.

Steve Nunn

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
wOohOo said:
Ehehehe brazilians kicking brazilians :eek:
He's not kicking anybody. These boards are international, so please use the language always chosen for these boards, in fact I think it's rude not to :eek: Even worse you act offended, if you are, as said, go to one of the Brazilian boards where you don't need to speak English. Just remember where you are......

Steve

gustavowright

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
U sound right when u figure, that I was.. "went like a little impulsive" u know, and indeed.. that's not what I meant to be...However, I feel like..just set the things right, being an older member.For sure I can't prevent any one from posting threads of any sort of language around here, and my issue wasn't that either.I just gave him a clue to use portuguese boards if english is a big deal though.

Wow...and I'm in absolute peace buddy.

xgrafcorex

Thread Killer
Old Timer
:clap:

love your set ups! they get me thinking of trying out some with real plants.

ps. your tarantulas are nice too. :D

TheNatural

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
xgrafcorex said:
:clap:

love your set ups! they get me thinking of trying out some with real plants.

ps. your tarantulas are nice too. :D
Hi man, why don't U really try making a natural enviroment with plants?
Its not so hard as they usually say out there.

I suggest starting with arboreals, bacause they usually like humidity and plants.

Regards,

G4LH4RDØ