Cheshire's picture thread

Stylopidae

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Nice, Joe! :)

Where's the A. seemani?
In a small burrow mooning the camera.

I only got a handful of pictures that were any good.

There were also 3 or 4 that I had problems resizing and that I'll have to retake :(

xgrafcorex

Thread Killer
Old Timer
nice spiders man! keep the pics coming. how long did it take your albopilosum to get that big? mine seems to be afraid of molting. :wall:

Stylopidae

Arachnoking
Old Timer
nice spiders man! keep the pics coming. how long did it take your albopilosum to get that big? mine seems to be afraid of molting. :wall:
I've had it for maybe 6 months and it's moulted twice, and I do believe another one should be coming up fairly soon.

I have a G. aureostriata that I bought at the same time and size (~.75 inch) and the aureostriata is still about the same size and the B. albopilosum will most likely double in size soon.

xgrafcorex

Thread Killer
Old Timer
I've had it for maybe 6 months and it's moulted twice, and I do believe another one should be coming up fairly soon.

I have a G. aureostriata that I bought at the same time and size (~.75 inch) and the aureostriata is still about the same size and the B. albopilosum will most likely double in size soon.
my albo is growing SLOWLY!!! my aureo i received as a freebie a year ago...it was about 1/4" and now is 3" and has darkened up a little recently..my albo though...bought it maybe half a year ago and its molted once and is only about .5 - .75" now. i guess i should start feeding them some spinach. :D

Stylopidae

Arachnoking
Old Timer
my albo is growing SLOWLY!!! my aureo i received as a freebie a year ago...it was about 1/4" and now is 3" and has darkened up a little recently..my albo though...bought it maybe half a year ago and its molted once and is only about .5 - .75" now. i guess i should start feeding them some spinach. :D
Well, my albo could be male and your aureo could be female. Females have been known to grow slower than males, so that could explain it.

Stylopidae

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I think it's time for updated pics of the smithi and albop. PLEASE.
The smithi hasn't moulted and the albo is still at the bottom of her (maybe) burrow. I'll have to try to dig her out.

Two pics...just reposts