Novak Pictures

cheetah13mo

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Awsome subspinipes. I just picked one up tonight from Botar. They are a Malaysian (spelling?) species but I'm not sure which. How big is yours?

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
THanks I got mine in Nov. 06. I'm not sure how to tell the difference between each subspinipes species so I just had mine IDed here are the boards. Centipedes are awesome, varocious eaters. Mine is about 22cm/9"

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Hey thanks Nate, I like the decorations she has been making:). Ts that web are the best!

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Thanks again Natural. THe plants, well I use to have them until they died on me and I gave up.

How do you keep your plants alive, mine die, I water them and such and yet they still die. I have my window blinds open most of the time during the day so they can get some sunlight but end up dying sooner or later anyway.
Any tips on caring for plants in a terrarium?

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Home Sick decided to post some more pictures:

Megaphobema robustum 0.1

Brachypelma emilia 0.1 - should be gravid after 7 successful matings.

standing above her home.

Lasiodora parahybana 0.1

standing above her home.

Ceratogyrus marshalli 0.1

TheNatural

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Thanks again Natural. THe plants, well I use to have them until they died on me and I gave up.

How do you keep your plants alive, mine die, I water them and such and yet they still die. I have my window blinds open most of the time during the day so they can get some sunlight but end up dying sooner or later anyway.
Any tips on caring for plants in a terrarium?
From what I could see you use to have the right plants and you said that light and water enougth, so Im confused here, they should be ok. My plants just keep growing and must prun them very often.

Natemass

Arachnolord
Old Timer
im liking the pics man i really wish people would live near me so i could see everyones enclosures

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
@ Natural - Well some got trampled and I dont know some just randomly died, I was confused as well. Plus, you are the master at plants, but ya I'll try plants again sooner or later.

@ Nate - Hey thanks Nate, Me too! I would love to have someone near me with the same interests as me and such. My enclosures are actually pretty simple, just a rock and stick here and there. I found that taking a picture with only a portion of the setup makes it seem alot better.

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Some New Arrivals.

9cm Paraphysa scrofa 0.1

10cm Aphonopelma seemanni 0.1

Not great pics but it works..:wall:

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Update: After 6 months from initial mating, my Avicularia avicularia laid an eggsac yesterday(3-24-07). 3 months was a cooling period. Keep your fingers crossed for a successful sac.

Now I'm just waiting for an A.chalcodes and an B.emilia sac.

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Thanks man, I just hope they don't dry out or anything like that. I moved her enclosure into my closet, where its dark and undisturbed.

My Aphonopelma chalcodes has gained alot of weight, so my fingers are crossed.

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
New pictures with new camera!!! First time using!

11.5cm Aphonopelma chalcodes 0.1

13.5cm Brachypelma smithi 0.1

13cm Acanthoscurria geniculata 0.1

9cm Paraphysa scrofa 0.1

10cm Aphonopelma seemanni 0.1

New arrivals from last week:
I got 2 Ceratogyrus bechaunics, 2 Ceratogyrus brachycephalus, 2 Nhandu chromatus. Pictures are of one of each.

7cm Ceratogyrus bechaunics 0.0.1

4cm Ceratogyrus brachycephalus 0.0.2

.75cm Nhandu chromatus 0.0.1

Enjoy, and let me know what you think!

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Not tarantulas, or arachnids for that matter, but they are my new arrivals! Two beautiful female crested geckos. Thanks again Nate.

"Penelope"

"Calypso"

Oh ya and for you "pros" with cresties, can you help me out with scientific names and color morphs and all that stuff. Thanks!

Yuki

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Very nice geckos! is that type of gecko hard to keep? or not so bad?