Recommended source for basic scorpion info?

Case

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Can anyone suggest a good source (web sites and/or books) for finding out the basics of scorpions and scorpion-keeping? Are there any killer sites with a lot of info on them? Is there any certain book that is the scorp equivalent of the Schultz tarantula book?
I am interested in finding out what their specific care requirements are and just generally getting an idea of what it is like to have them, what sort of behaviors the display, etc.
I've been seeing quite a few C. vittatus while collecting beetles here lately, and it's gotten me thinking about maybe grabbing one or two, or maybe getting an emperor from the local pet store.

Thanks!
Case

Reitz

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
There's a Barron's book out there called, I think, A Scorpion Keeper's Guide, or something like that. It's probably the best (if only) guide to keeping scorpions as pets, though some photos are mislabeled and some info is a little old.

This site has some keeping instruction, though nothing specific.

There are tons of great Emperor sites. To be honest, however, a C. vittatus is going to be out and active more often than any emperor. If you have specific questions, feel free to ask here. There are bunch of knowledgable people in the scorpion forum.

Chris

Wade

Arachnoking
Old Timer
The Barron's book Chris metioned is called "Scorpions: A Complete Pet Owner's Manual" by Manny Rubio. He's right, it's probably the best husbandry-oriented book out right now. TFH does offer a vastly inferior scorpion book by Anne Webb.

Wade