Some pictures of new Amblypygi spp.

beetleman

Arachnoking
Old Timer
:clap: very nice! i had the sp. in the first pic,sadly it didn't survive very long,don't know why:( but very awesome never the less!

8+)

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Yeah, those chelae on the first one are awesome! :clap:

Banshee05

Arachnolord
Old Timer
thanks!
yes they have amazing lng pedipals!! und the femur is WITHOUT any spine, very impressive species!

ftorres

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Cave Spiders

HEllo,
Those big long arm ones had made it here before, I had a few too, but they will die right away. Being so long, they don't make the trip very good and I guess they never recup from it.

They are very impresive spiders. My most recent one died about 5 days after arrival.

I have seen males only, I am still hoping to find a gravid female (fingers crossed)

regards
ftorres.

Banshee05

Arachnolord
Old Timer
hello
i have gravid female ;) and hopefully a big adult breeding group ;)

dtknow

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Are their other appendages enlongated also? They could be a true cave species that ships very poorly.

Arachnoporium

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Cave Dwelling Amblypygi

I scaled these down - High-Resolution photos will be in the gallery on my site - better camera tomorrow.

Banshee05

Arachnolord
Old Timer
very interesting, are you sure that they are from thailand? they are surly no e.bacillifer then mine, cause of the spurs on the tibia. but i have never heard that in thailand were "such things" common. maybe this is the second Euphrynichus species - "amanica" i haven't got any paper on them. very impresive.
how much do you have of them? able to breed?