Please Send Your Photos

MR.SMITH

Arachnopeon
Please send me photos of you holding your Pet Invertebrate to be included on the website
12 GAUGE-TARANTULA.COM
I would prefer pictures of the pet being held in your hand, but just a photo of the animal is enough. I will not put your name online, unless you request it.

So far I only have one person who sent me a photo, and I am asking all of you to PLEASE help me out here.
THANKS

MR. SMITH;P
WWW.12GAUGE-TARANTULA.COM

Gail

Arachnopixie
Old Timer
Most of my pics are just of the spider itself. If you are interested in some large format (you can reduce as you like) high res photos of PZB, curly hair, giant white knee, several types of slings, photos to id females by their shed, etc. let me know and I will zip them up and send them to you.

Gail

krucz36

Chelcirator
Old Timer
you know, my daughter's been bugging me to let her hold the big rosie, i think it might be time. i'll see if i can't get a digital

BakuBak

Arachnolord
Old Timer
You could send photos to me too ... .. i am just working on my websit and they well be very usfull :] ... i would be greatefull :]

oh .. those are mine ... bed quolity becouse i habe only web cam :[ but they may be usfull 4 You :]

MR.SMITH

Arachnopeon
Originally posted by Cooterbrown59
any size requirement?
I don't do the photo thing anymore.
I didn't see this or I would have replied sooner. I apologize for not replying, or updating this thread.:8o