Should I Throw It In The Trash?

LordofScorpions

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
One of my scorpions, I believe is basically dead or dieing, I can pick it up by the tail, it barely moves unless its one leg twitching. I picked it up yesteday, and it sort of still moved its stinger.

My question is should I remove it from the tank, or should I leave it in there and let my other scorpion eat it?

cheetah13mo

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Do you know what killed the scorp. If not, I would not feed it to the others as something might get passed to a healthy pet. Reguardless, I think I'd femove it just to be safe and keep mights from appearing.

MissConnie

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
If it was me I would put it in a container on its own. so its not disturbed and can die in peace
Sorry your scorp is dying
xxxx

Selenops

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I'd place in a different container and if it dies throw it out immediately because of mites. Don't take them long!

Vfox

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
As for it being about to die, give it time alone in a spot all its own so it can pass in peace, no reason to stress it out during its final moments. And if you don't know what to do with it, let it dry out and send it to me, I have a need for dead scorps in my metal working classes. :8o (shameless plug)