Large spieces that webs alot

Sean

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
I was thinking about getting a large T that webs alot, it dosent have to be out in plain view during the day cuz im up alot at night i never see my T's during the day anywayz i see them at night though come out of there tube webs and things like that or there hides...But can someone tell me a spieces that gets pretty decent size that webs alot if there is one?

minax

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Maybe.......

Psalmopoeus cambridgei and irminia. Both get fairly large, the cambridgei gets to 6", and the irminia to 5". They are both beautiful, and usually web alot. I have a P.cambridgei,and it is one of my favorites..........large female with striking colors, I have had it for a little over a year, and it is already about 6"! When I bought it , it was 1". It webs alot, and is always out and about all the time, never refuses a meal. And it can be had for a fairly cheap price. A very underrated spider, I believe. And there is alway the similar irminia, which is more popular, and costs more too, but a great spider also.:)

TheDon

ArachnoDon
Old Timer
My P.cambridgei is a lazy ass and has only eaten one cricket since i got her :/ but another good T that webs alot is the P. Murinus (Usambara Orange Baboon) they lay down masses of webbing but are pretty mean sometimes.

peace

TheDon