T on craigslist- ID?

butch4skin

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I'd hazard a guess at Grammostola, but other than that, hard to say. Pictures aren't that great.

Becky

Arachnolord
Old Timer
I'd say neither lol

Doesn't have the mirror patch that grammys have... not a grammy i dont think. Looks more like something in the Lasiodora genus to me..?? Or possibly a albop.

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I'd say neither lol

Doesn't have the mirror patch that grammys have... not a grammy i dont think. Looks more like something in the Lasiodora genus to me..?? Or possibly a albop.
I'm gonna stay with my first guess, and almost guarantee it's a B.albopilosum. Aunt Ant, once/if you pick up this T try to get some more pictures.

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
That is not a pulchra..... I'd say B. albo or rosea. More then likely B. Albo at least from what I see in those two pics. Ether way 20 bucks is not bad, do you get the tank to?

-Sarah-

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Hmm, I'd have to say B. albopilosum, too. It looks like the carapace has a dark brass/bronze tinge to it. I can't get over how fat it is! :D

-Sarah

Thoth

Arachnopharoah
Old Timer
X. monstrosa

Hell it could be anything, but as mentioned before $20 is a good deal.
(just in case the guess was a joke)

jeff1962

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Looks mighty similar to my mature female rosea, less like my B. Albop. I'd say rosea . {D

penny'smom

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I'd say neither lol

Depending on what angle I take pics of Penny at, you can't always see the light reflecting off her mirror patch.

bliss

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
to those of you who said G pulchra you are wrong. just so you know ;)

i'd say Albopilosum? i was also thinking parahybana, but the more i look the more it screams albopilosum.

-dan

DavidRS

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
In my experience, all tarantulas on craigslist are Rosehairs unless proven otherwise.

syndicate

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
looks like a curlyhair to me aswell.def an obese one at that