Most colorful T's I might not have heard of!

driver

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
So there's some obvious T's out there that everyone is gonna want to name off. GBB's of course, b. smithi (and other brakys), cyriopagus sp blue, p.metallica, h. lividum, and so on. What are some other visually striking T's you would recommend in the intermediate price range?

butch4skin

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Probably some holothele and cyriocosmus if your into smaller sp., H. schmidti for damn sure, uh C. scheodtei, pretty much any Pamphobeteus, S. arndsti is a good one I think, and C. fimbriatus, S. calceatum is a very beautiful and underrated T, P. pulcher, any Tapenauchenius, I'm sure there's lots I'm forgetting.

Pulk

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
What are some other visually striking T's you would recommend in the intermediate price range?
they're not cheap, but Xenesthis sp. are visually striking and in the INTERMEDIA price range

butch4skin

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I know. Did that on purpose. wondered how long it would take for someone to point that out.

LimaMikeSquared

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
P. irminia - I know black, orange and green but still very striking.

O P. murinus RCF - if you looking for something with a bit of bite - literally

LMS

harveythefly

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Chiloprachys fimbriatus are pretty colorful...i don't have one yet but it's on my to do list:)

harvey

elyanalyous

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Definitly H.incei. if you like how it looks I have one guarenteed female and a MM male for sale.

spartybassoon

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Except, M. balfouri would be on the extremely expensive list, moreso than any pokie. They aren't even in the US except in a handful of collections

mikeythefireman

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
B. angustum. As black as any G. pulchra with bright red setae on their abdomen. Not exactly "colorful", but definitely visually striking.

The Velveteen Rabbit of Ts, C. crawshayi, is visually as well as aurally striking.:D

AubZ

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Pretty much go with most Avics, especially Versi as their colors change.
Pokies pretty cool to. All depends on what colors do it for you.

ZooRex

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Many Phormictopus sp and T.alpophosis can have a stiking purple sheen. Imagine an 8" POed purple spider! ~ Rex