golden silk spider?

runtowin777

Arachnopeon
does anyone have any experience with this spider and if so what r they? please give me as much info as possible. ive done much research on them so please only give me personal info. thanks alot.

Pulk

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
does anyone have any experience with this spider and if so what r they? please give me as much info as possible. ive done much research on them so please only give me personal info. thanks alot.
I kept a couple N. clavata for a while. Once they got settled in their places (corners of my room) they didn't move from the area. They're not very agressive towards food, but they're also not very agressive towards each other.

The male mated with the female but because it was right before winter she died before making a sac.

I've only had this one species but I highly recommend getting any Nephila. :)

runtowin777

Arachnopeon
what does the web look like that they make? thanks for your comments though. by the way did u cage em or did u just let them web freely?

Pulk

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
what does the web look like that they make? thanks for your comments though. by the way did u cage em or did u just let them web freely?
the web is a typical orb web (maybe a higher ratio of height to width than most) with scattered/tangled strands on both sides. I let them web freely.