Where to Buy Ts Who ships Internationally

thunderstorm

Arachnopeon
I'm living in India, and there's no one who ships here (swift's and others). Please Recommend me someone who ships Internationally with low prices. Please Help...

Paramite

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
What's the need for shipping when you can catch Pokies, when you go out?{D

thunderstorm

Arachnopeon
thanx bro, but actually I already have alot of tree and other spiders as pets at my home. But i need tarantulas...

By the way i've contacted Thomas. waiting for his reply.

Thanx for the list.

Moltar

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Thunderstorm, since you live in India you may not be aware that Indian Peocilotheria tree dwelling taranula's are in fact some of the most highly prized species' among western collectors. I bet you're looking for some Brachypelma or Grammostola's which, ironically enough are dime-a-dozen for us over here.

Sorry, i can't help with your question but i wanted to chime in on the irony of it all.

thunderstorm

Arachnopeon
Actually, In India there very very less people who are interested in this hobby. As for P.regalis and others they dwell in very dense forest of south india which are really hard to find. And nobody here sells or breed 'em. And as the ones you mentioned are the best for beginners, I'm trying to get them. Well thanx for your support, If you get someone who's ready to ship 'em here, please inform me.:)

Thanx

Stylopidae

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't India's borders closed to import/export much like Australlia?

If so, then it would be illegal to ship to your country without proper permits.

Kris-wIth-a-K

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
yea

I would just go out and catch a bunch of t's breed them all and start a business. I am sure you are not the only one their that has the same thoughts. 8). Sell some t's make the money to buy other t's + shipping which might be a little expensive.