Columbus Ohio show

bluerich74

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I got to the show at around 12:30 pm and was shocked what I saw.People were standing around everywhere.There were officers from the wildlife department and sheriffs department all over and the gate was blocked.Apparently ,someone had voiced concern that prarrie dogs had been sold there at last months show.The officers were there from 8am till about 1pm checking the vendors for proper papers and such.The crowd was very well behaved through all of this.Anyway when I did get in I ended up with a 3" green bottle.a 2"redknee a 1"indian violet and a pair of 12"rubber tipped tongs for $110.I though I did pretty good.I also met one of our fellow members(Frostbyte).I looked for him later but couldnt find him.I didnt stay long though because the place was so crowded with a line still waiting to get in.All in all i guess my 2 1/2 hr. drive was worth it...Rich

Frostbyte

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Rich , I didnt get out til the very last minute. Staying late did kinda pay off though. I didnt get anything real great til after 4. I talked a guy into selling me a 4" Cobalt and a Maffia scorp for $30 . I was happy ( til I got it home ) then the fun started. I also bought a Pink Toe and a Tri-Color scorp. Luckily we got there about 15 minutes before they let everyone in. I wouldve been upset if I had to wait from 9am til 1pm like most of the people there did. I did meet another Lady and Im guessing her Husband that were Arachnopet Members . Like a goof I didnt ask names but did ask them a hundred other questions. They bought some real cool Ts like a Trinidad Chevron and about 5 others. Im up to 8 Ts and 4 Scorps so I think Im ok for awhile. And this new Cobalt will keep me way beyond buisy. It was really nice to meet you though Rich (small world ). By the way my little boy like your shirt so much I had to spend another $15 to get him one too ! Best Wishes . . . FRoST (DaVe)

bluerich74

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Hey Dave.I thknk the other couple you met might have been puddinsgrl2000 and her husband from Michigan.Anyways heres a couple pics of my newbies. First. Green bottle

vulpina

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Nice looking T's Rich, I might go to the show in Pittsburgh in July.

Andy

Frostbyte

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Geat looking Ts .. all though the green bottle I have seems bigger it isnt nearly colorful as yours . My Red Knee did molt last night and her colors are unreal. I just need to figure out how to make the pictures smaller so I can post them. I wish I wouldve bought tweezers/forceps at the show. This Cobalt has me freaked , I was told they were nasty but you just cant believe it to you actually see it ......