Crazy0monkey

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
HELP WITH SETUP ILL LABEL WHAT IM GETING U ADD ON IF NEEDED

-10gallon tank-

-Bedding-

-hide-

-waterdish- (Its gonna be rather grown-

and yea.. thats about it.. maybe a cork thing here or there idk.

But ok.. humidity and light PLEASE HELP. Dose this spider need a extra light above it or will the light in my room be anuf. Humidity how well i maintain this 60% humidity thing. DO i spray often or not. THere will be a shallow water dish so yea.

ALSO on my tank... For this spider is it fine to have a caged type lid.. IF u know what i meen.. its got all the holes and its wire and stuff.. Is that fine..

HELP PLEASE ADN THANKYOU :D

keegan150

Arachnopeon
no extra lighting and the water dish keeps the humidity good.
dont spray it.
and the cage lid im pretty sure is ok

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
HELP WITH SETUP ILL LABEL WHAT IM GETING U ADD ON IF NEEDED

-10gallon tank-

-Bedding-

-hide-

-waterdish- (Its gonna be rather grown-

and yea.. thats about it.. maybe a cork thing here or there idk.

But ok.. humidity and light PLEASE HELP. Dose this spider need a extra light above it or will the light in my room be anuf. Humidity how well i maintain this 60% humidity thing. DO i spray often or not. THere will be a shallow water dish so yea.

ALSO on my tank... For this spider is it fine to have a caged type lid.. IF u know what i meen.. its got all the holes and its wire and stuff.. Is that fine..

HELP PLEASE ADN THANKYOU :D
Tank size is good,
Water dish check,
Peat moss for substrate high enough in the tank she can't fall far, check.
A hide check.
Misting NO NO NO, lol they hate water. Water dish is plenty. I never monitor my humidity.
And for lighting normal every day light is just fine. You do not need anything extra.
Wire mesh lids, I steer clear of those, they tend to climb in new tanks and can get a leg caught and lose a leg or two. Some people use them though.
I think that's it... anything else?

jeff1962

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
If I were you I would go with a 5 gallon tank. I have several Brachys beleive me thats plenty big enough.

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Ya but if its his only T why not go all out. My first T still gets spoiled.

LittleGiRLy

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Tank size is good,
Water dish check,
Peat moss for substrate high enough in the tank she can't fall far, check.
A hide check.
Misting NO NO NO, lol they hate water. Water dish is plenty. I never monitor my humidity.
And for lighting normal every day light is just fine. You do not need anything extra.
Wire mesh lids, I steer clear of those, they tend to climb in new tanks and can get a leg caught and lose a leg or two. Some people use them though.
I think that's it... anything else?
That pretty much says it all. And i think the 10g is fine.

Mushroom Spore

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
A 10g is a little too big, but as long as you make the height safe (dirt to ceiling roughly equal to the spider's legspan), it will dramatically lessen the risk of death if it climbs and falls. Which does happen.