P. Metallica molt

problemchildx

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
My 2" or so beauty has been in pre molt for about 2-3 weeks. About an hour and a half ago it started the process. This is one of the faster molts I have seen! It is already out of the skin, all that it needs to do now is sit upright and darken up. As some of you may know, the phone on my camera is kind of crappy, I just wanted to share my joy with yall! I doubt I will be able to recover the molt due to the way the cage is set up and the position the spider molted. =/

Hopefully I can manage to get some technical luck with the camera and take a good pic after it looks pretty again.

Vietnamese510

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
d

COngrats!!
too bad on the quuality tho
im using a phone camera on mine too xD i just put it in the outside light that shines in my house for a minute than took a picture:D

Rain_Flower

Arachnolord
Old Timer
The phone on your camera is crappy? Interesting. Pwahaha, sorry.

Anywho, congrats on the molt! I want a P metallica sooooo baad, but then again so does everyone, right? Ha. :)

problemchildx

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Haha, I didn't realize I said that thanks for correcting me :D
Although, they say "don't call it a phone" :rolleyes:

problemchildx

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Yeah I couldn't get to it safely if I wanted. I just looked and it's tearing apart the molt with its fangs and wrapping it up :p I don't mind though, just glad it made it out alright

Tunedbeat

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Same thing happened with my ornata, i just grabbed it right from her mouth. :)

Last edited:

desertdweller

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Thanks for the pic 'child. Nice to share in others joy! Congrats on the successful molt. :clap: :clap: Love seeing pics with those 16 legs hanging around. It's always surreal.