Old Timer
What would you guys prefer to own out of these 3 T's:

T Blondi
C Crawshayi
L Klugi

fartkowski

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
I have all 3 but only the blondi is an adult.
I guess I would pick the blondi. Mine is fairly mild tempered so far. Lets hope it stays that way:)

Scorpendra

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
i'd pick the blondi. i like crawshayi, but they're pet holes.

Moltar

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Blondi's are too hard to care for and you'll never see the crawshayi so i'd go for the klugi.

Brian S

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Blondi's are too hard to care for
They arent that hard to care for. Most folks keep them too dry. I see this all the time on the boards here and on other sites.
If you will set them up in a large plastic tub like in the pic below, they will do well. Note that there is 6-10 inches substrate that is fairly moist. The spiders in that pic are P nigricolors however a T blondi cage should be done the same way.

PhormictopusMan

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
The spiders in that pic are P nigricolors however a T blondi cage should be done the same way.

I saw this pic of yours before and I've been wanting one ever since. I guess I just have a thing for purple spiders.

My blondi has been great. Easy to care for for eight years.

--Chris

problemchildx

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
The one that interests me the most is C. crawshayi.
But that's just me. I'm not really into blondi for some reason.

NevularScorpion

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
They arent that hard to care for. Most folks keep them too dry. I see this all the time on the boards here and on other sites.
If you will set them up in a large plastic tub like in the pic below, they will do well. Note that there is 6-10 inches substrate that is fairly moist. The spiders in that pic are P nigricolors however a T blondi cage should be done the same way.

i second that, pampo are the best genus because they are big, docile, good for display, and most of all male and female have different color. :) my favorite genus used to be brachy but now i switch to pampo.

out of the 3 i will pick the L. Klugi because they have longer life, can get big as a blondi, not a pet hole, docile, heavy eater, and it can have 1000 babies :D

Scorpendra

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
my P. antinous is by far my favorite tarantula. i just wish she would get blacker the next time she molts instead of staying brownish grey.

ahas

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
I' d pick C. Crawshayi even though they' re petholes.