H Lividum hooks out and hides. What's up?

desertdweller

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
My MM H lividum molted three weeks ago and hasn't been seen or eaten since. His burrow is next to the glass wall so I can see him through his webbing and hazily see movement. He won't eat and he won't come out. I plan to get him a MF to mate with but am wondering about his behavior. Is it normal?? Is there something I can do differently for him in addition to finding him the love of his life?

moose35

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
give him another week or 2. he has just discovered himself. he needs a little bit of time to come out of his room. he's like a 14 year old boy on the internet

good luck

moose

desertdweller

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
give him another week or 2. he has just discovered himself. he needs a little bit of time to come out of his room. he's like a 14 year old boy on the internet

good luck

moose
Thanks Moose. Funny, I had that thought and disregarded it. (Gee, 'cause I'm a girl?) LOL Was about to pull him out to have a look but now will let him be. Here's to testosterone knowledge! {D

Danahan

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Sounds very normal to me! First, many lividums are already "pet holes" to begin with, and secondly many MMs cut down significantly on food consumption...