witch T would you pick and why?

harveythefly

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Mexican bloodleg (Aphonopelma bicoloratum)
Mexican fireleg (Brachypelma boehmei)
well this is just personal preference but i'd always pick a Brachy over an Aphonopelma...in my limited experience with new world spiders i find that Brachys are way more...how can i put this?...open to negotiation hehe:)...i find Aphonopelma to be alot more jumpy...almost bordering on ill tempered...

but like i say my experience with new world spiders is quite limited so everything i said is based on just a couple individual spiders...my cousin loves his bicoloratum...just not for me though:)

Harvey

whitehaze2008

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
hum

the brachy cause they get bigger, the blood leg will on get like four and half inches max

penny'smom

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
The boehmei. This species is currently at at the top of my drool list, now that I have my irminia.

gambite

Arachnoprince
Arachnosupporter +
I would personally go with the boehmi as well. Santa left me a present at my local Pet Shop this week, a real, genuine 2" B boehmi! All I had to do was pay $50. I do not regret a single cent, either. I cant wait until 'Fiery Steve' grows up !:D

AubZ

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Boehmei cuz I heard that the A bicoloratum takes forever to grow and mature.

If they are both adults, then still the boehmei.

RottweilExpress

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Boehmei cuz I heard that the A bicoloratum takes forever to grow and mature.

If they are both adults, then still the boehmei.
Agreed, but with the Bicoloratum on the other hand you'll be able to open the cage without getting showered in hairs. Or so I've heard.

Mina

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I would, and did, go with the bohmei. I had a person who has been into T's for a long time tell me that the bicoloratums are the slowest growing T he has ever seen, he had a group of them for over a year and not one moulted.