Reptile Show's/Invert Show's

Truff135

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I've been to this one twice now, one in October and one in December, and there are very few tarantula vendors. Actually, the October show had two vendor, and the December show had one vendor. It probably depends on the season, I imagine not many people want to pack up all their critters and trudge through snow. I did find some good buys at both shows, though. However, if you're looking for reptiles, there's no shortage there. :)

desertdweller

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I've been to this one twice now, one in October and one in December, and there are very few tarantula vendors. Actually, the October show had two vendor, and the December show had one vendor. It probably depends on the season, I imagine not many people want to pack up all their critters and trudge through snow. I did find some good buys at both shows, though. However, if you're looking for reptiles, there's no shortage there. :)
snow?? Oh, yeah, I forgot, some people have cold winters. {D
Sorry, Alexis too much of a straight line there.....

As for shows, yeah too much transport also brings up cost for vendors. That and how much more delicate T's are than reptiles. WE have the REAL beauties of the shows!!{D