I figured you Scorpion guys might like this! Metal Scorpion!

ChrisNCT

ChrisinTennessee
Old Timer
This is a bad mofo! I brought it home today after some deburring.

Name that species! My vote is for A. mauranticus!

~Abyss~

Arachnoking
Old Timer
thats pretty cool let me know if your selling it.

ChrisNCT

ChrisinTennessee
Old Timer
Yep..I am selling it.... Right now I am working on the template for the centipedes....

I am etching the body segments and cutting along the outside of the body and where the upper portion of the body curves the legs have cutouts to give the impression of crossing legs. Just like the scorp.

Here's teaser pic of the Centipede:

Galapoheros

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
That's pretty cool. I could see that on each side of the gas tank on a custom made bike.

ChrisNCT

ChrisinTennessee
Old Timer
I am working on Tarantulas, Mantids and some others next

Bear Foot Inc

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Sweet man! I'll deff have to get one of those for my truck! Let me know if you have any more.

~Samuel

ParabuthusKing

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
very nice, but one question.. do you actually do work for your boss, or just this stuff while on the clock.,. hhahaha.. just had to ask.. but awesome work and I would love to have one of those machines as well, but probably over 1 million dollars.. sigh :(

ChrisNCT

ChrisinTennessee
Old Timer
very nice, but one question.. do you actually do work for your boss, or just this stuff while on the clock.,. hhahaha.. just had to ask.. but awesome work and I would love to have one of those machines as well, but probably over 1 million dollars.. sigh :(
I do plenty of work, in the down time or between jobs I do stuff of my own interest. The machine I run can cut plates of metal up to 3" stainless steel and 6" of steel. The tabel itself can hod a plate that is 10 foot wide by 40 foot long weighing up to 86,000 LBS.

What do those works typically cost?
If you would like one...please me me for details.