P. Pederseni Sac on the way!!!

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
This girl is so swollen you can see the yellow from the eggs in her without any other light source! She has been webbing constant for a few hours now, and if I had to guess I am 1-3 days at the earliest, and maybe 10-15 days at the latest from a sac!!!

Profkrakatoa

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Congrats! That's awesome. Can't wait to see the babies. Pokie slings are so cute.

Tunedbeat

Arachnolord
Old Timer
I swear, Ryan you are having all the darn luck!
Please, pass the luckiness around. :worship:

Austin S.

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I swear, Ryan you are having all the darn luck!
Please, pass the luckiness around. :worship:
Haha I'm with you on this one. Everything the guy mates, they produce, some may not be fertile, but still. Whats your secret man?? When did you mate your pederseni?

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I paired her in mid late Oct. I still have one other female that came to me on a reverse breeding loan, and that girl is looking promising as well although she was mated late Nov so she still has some time to cook.

I did have two infertile sacs last year back to back, the Rosea and the Blondi, but the Regalis sac I have now should break that streak, I should know weds when I take the sac.

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Guess sooner is going to be the answer. I think she should be done making the sac before mid morning.

tacoma0680

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Congrats ryan let us know when she does lay the sac and give all of us some photos. maybe a free sling

Harrod

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Love the pics. I can't wait to see more. Hope everything goes well. Congrats! :clap:

funnylori

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I don't keep regular hours. Lol! Your sacs are always exciting!

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Ok Lori Here you go!

As you can tell she has almost got that bottom part of the bowl done. Eggs should be in an hour or so.