My spiderling molted!

Love to Foxtrot

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I just looked into my G. rosea sling's cup, and saw that she has molted! I've been expecting this, she has been off of her food for several days, and her abdomen is looking a little small. I am glad that there were no complications during the molt because she is so tiny. How soon can I feed her? Her abdomen is as dark as usual, but the rest of her is still white, and she is moving around quickly and climbing. I don't want to feed her too soon and risk injury to her fangs, but she looks like she is pretty hungry. I am assuming that she molted either very late last night, or sometime this morning, because when I looked at her at around midnight last night she had not molted.

Aubrey

nemesis6sic6

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
hey

If the body is still white or kina clear I will wait until tomarrow or the next day when you could see that her body is hard and with some color. any ways yeah don't risk giving it food though as my versi lost a fang and it really sucks. any ways have a nice day.
geo

Last edited:

pelo

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I'd wait for 3 days to a week for it to harden up,then feed her.It'll be just fine for a few days without food as long as there's moisture /humidity for it.I don't feed my slings for 3-7 days after molting with no problems.Try feeding every day after 3 days removing if left uneaten.It'll eat when it's ready....peace..

Botar

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Aubrey,

With slings that small, they'll be ready to feed earlier than the larger T's. Give it a day or two after it changes to a normal color. Now I've got to go check her siblings.

Botar

hk4989

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
hmm....

I'd wait only 24 hours for that small size s'lings..