New cages at last!!!

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I put it off because I got so busy during the holidays, but at last my new order of cages has arrived! I am very impressed, the packing was amazing too!
6 large front end opening tanks. I have a gravid female pokie for every one of them!

Truff135

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Wow, those are really nice. Was that a tarantulacages.com purchase? Can't wait to see your girls inside of them!!!

TarantulaLV

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
ooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooo!! I can't wait for those! :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: Thank-you sir Thank-you!

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Yep Tarantulacages. I like them I have 14 cages now.

ooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooo!! I can't wait for those! :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: Thank-you sir Thank-you!
Hey now you are only getting one. :}

jeff1962

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Those are so nice. I am going to buy a couple next month. Then I will get to decide what to put in them. I will probably start with a female P. Regalis. or maybe an ornata ? Heck I will just have fun looking at them deciding what to get !

UrbanJungles

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
ARGHHH!!!!!!!!!
Mine were supposed to arrive today and the FedEx guy didn't leave them...very nice Ryan. I'm eager to try out the front opening models as well...they look great...can't wait to get mine!

Harrod

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Good luck on all the females you are going to fill them :clap: Can't wait to see the results.

Nick