If you have lost a T get a dog

pearson340

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
ok guys i lost my H.gigas on Sat night i ripped my room up looking for it so tonight i was sitting down watching the NFL highlights when my dog was barking at somthing under the TV i thought it was just his ball must of crawled under or sumthing so after 15 mins of him barking i went to what i thought was to get his ball but there was my black H.gigas under the TV like in the corner with alot of webbing so its now back in a new tank With a code proof lock so if you have lost a T let you dog in the room just make sure it dont eat it :} :}

kitty_b

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
yeah, dogs find things.

cats tend to beat/eat them :(

glad you found your baby :)

LasidoraGT

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
wow that is a good idea
did u give ur doggy a nice big kiss wen it found ur t? lol

pearson340

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
more like a pampering i had to wrestle my dog from trying to eat it lol

Annie3Ponies

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Oh my. I have 6 terriers, they would have tipped over the TV and killed each other over who gets the nifty spider toy!

UrbanJungles

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Unfortunately my bulldog found an escaped G. pulchra I had...it was gone within seconds of being noticed...I think he chewed once.

Kreatz

Arachnopeon
Unfortunately my bulldog found an escaped G. pulchra I had...it was gone within seconds of being noticed...I think he chewed once.
I'll agree on this one.. my dogs chew evrything.. am afraid to let loose my dog. My A.hentzi just lost last night

GregorSamsa

Arachnosquire
Yeah! My Boston Terriers (not actual terriers, bred for finding things, but rather they were bred for fighting) found my A. Hentzi... Boyfriend said they were on either side of a laptop bag that was propped up against the wall... Matilda was hunched up under it. So glad they didnt decide to start smacking her around.

RoseT

Arachnosquire
I once lost a 2 inch lobster roach in my room and was pretty upset until i heard my dog barking at something up on the wall and there it was...But like stated before, make sure they dont get ahold of it..

Scolopeon

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Just lost my H.Gigas >.< it's gone behind the toilet where theres a hole and I can't reach in there with anything.

it's a large T around 6.5''

Stupidly cleaning it's tank out so I let it rest on a towel for a couple of minutes and when I checked it had turned around and made it's way to the behind the toilet.

I don't know what to do now.

School Boy error right there! :mad:

Kreatz

Arachnopeon
Im still havent found my A.hentzi and right now am considering to let my dog find my missing treasure... :8o