Whatare some "Active"(lol) T's

Crazy0monkey

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Just curiouse. I know most t's are Active in general. But im just wondering what breeds are the most active. (just for future buying)

seanbond

Arachnoking
Old Timer
ummmmm

aussie t's have alot of moving at night from my observations...
Nhandu coloratovillosus---these guys are out the ENTIRE time iv had them! they have burrows that they run to but for the most part there chilling in plain view!

the nature boy

Arachnoking
Old Timer
nature boy

I don't think my L. parahybana has ever used her hide and she's never burrowed. She's big, too. I understand when full grown they can have 10" legspans. She cops some attitude frequently. What more could you ask for?

7mary3

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
My P. Regalis is always visable and movin around. Well, at night she tends to do laps of her tank, during the day she's posted up on the side, but she's visible and certainly very attractive. My OBT is also active. She's always moving around and webbing or climbing. Just my two cents, but they're awesome in my experience.

ChondroGirl

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
My Nhandu chromatus is out all of the time, and is often exploring and going for walks in the evening. She is not a fast mover, but explores more than most of my others. The Nhandu we had before was the same way.

Crazy0monkey

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
thnx for the tips. The next one im gonna get, i want it be a bit more aggresive and decently active. I havea mex red knee.. talk about aggressive huh lol... And im geting a Costa rican zibra in a week or so. But my next i want something more aggresive and active. So thanx for ur imput

Mushroom Spore

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
There are tarantulas that are VISIBLE, but this does not mean active. Tarantulas are just...not active, I'm sorry, unless you're keeping them wrong or they're a sexually mature male. {D You might see one occasionally take a day to burrow, or move a little dirt around, or web a bit, but they're not fish. They're not going to be moving around frequently being entertaining.

They're mostly going to sit around and do nothing, like a happy tarantula does. ;)

My tarantulas will occasionally get it into their heads to go for a slow-motion stroll once in a while, which usually means they move less than a foot total before settling back into inactivity.

Merfolk

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
My arboreals have hyperactive mood from times to times. My theraphosas will attack anything!!!

Crazy0monkey

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
I think i may get a abdorel first b4 another terrestrial. Im thinking of an
Avicularia versicolor. I realy liek the color on em. Its like pinky and greeny and reddy lol. (I ama big color fan) It woudl be ma frist abdorel. B4 i ever get it ill be sure 2 post and find out everything there needs 2 be known about abdorels.

Moltar

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
My most active T is an H incei just under 3" which i think would be considered sub-adult for that species. It's always webbing something or digging or moving dirt around. This doesn't mean i necessarily ever see her, more like i notice the changes to her sea of web/dirt/web sandwiches and tunnels. She does come out from time to time and i often catch glimpses of her running around in the tunnels.

Other than that, i'd say the poec's are the most active. I definitely see them out in the open more than the incei.