Regalis #2

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Second Regalis sac of the year on the way! She is webbing away in broad daylight so she really must be ready! At least they are spacing them out a little so I can keep organized. {D
Pictures coming later for sure!

Oasis Inverts

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Congrats..:clap: Keep me in mind for some of those...

Hal to the pokie king..:worship:

IdahoBiteyThing

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
??

How many sacs are you sitting on right now? You're having some great luck lately! (not to imply that this is d/t luck, what I mean is that through your exemplary husbandry practices you are achieving stupendous results in the breeding department). There.

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
How many sacs are you sitting on right now? You're having some great luck lately! (not to imply that this is d/t luck, what I mean is that through your exemplary husbandry practices you are achieving stupendous results in the breeding department). There.
I am at 6 cooking right now. 2 Regalis, 1 Formosa, 1 Pederseni, 1 Vagans, 1 Smithi.
They are going to start taking care of me soon. :}

MizM

Arachnoprincess
Old Timer
Second Regalis sac of the year on the way! She is webbing away in broad daylight so she really must be ready! At least they are spacing them out a little so I can keep organized. {D
Pictures coming later for sure!
Arh... need regalis!! Of course, mine turned male!:( I've been on a pokie kick lately, now that I have all the Haps, I need to acquire ALL the pokies!! Best of luck with the sacs.

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Arh... need regalis!! Of course, mine turned male!:( I've been on a pokie kick lately, now that I have all the Haps, I need to acquire ALL the pokies!! Best of luck with the sacs.
With three more sacs coming from Regalis I am sure I will have some for you. :D