P. liosoma Q

thedude

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
what are the care needs of a P. liosoma, like what sub, temp and all that, and how bad is the venom compaired to a Sc. Sbusnipes, P. regalis or a black widow?

Oasis Inverts

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Hey there,

This should help ya.. This is how I keep mine

HOUSING
kritter keepers, sterlite boxes etc.

SUBSTRATE
Dry peat, sand or a mixture of both makes fine substrate. It does not not have to be very deep as these typically only make scrapes under rocks, or other ground debri.

FEEDING
The usual crickets, roaches

TEMPERATURE AND HUMIDITY
These scorpions are from the deserts and savannahs of Africa so temps from 75F to 85F will work very well. Keep the humidity low but always provide a water dish especially for gravid females.

VENOM TOXICITY
These have potent venom of a (3) which is very high. They are capable of producing large quantity of venom so therefore are considered a potentially dangerous species. Be careful if you decide to get one.. Threat these guys like you would a venomous snake...

thedude

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Hey there,

This should help ya.. This is how I keep mine

HOUSING
kritter keepers, sterlite boxes etc.

SUBSTRATE
Dry peat, sand or a mixture of both makes fine substrate. It does not not have to be very deep as these typically only make scrapes under rocks, or other ground debri.

FEEDING
The usual crickets, roaches

TEMPERATURE AND HUMIDITY
These scorpions are from the deserts and savannahs of Africa so temps from 75F to 85F will work very well. Keep the humidity low but always provide a water dish especially for gravid females.

VENOM TOXICITY
These have potent venom of a (3) which is very high. They are capable of producing large quantity of venom so therefore are considered a potentially dangerous species. Be careful if you decide to get one.. Threat these guys like you would a venomous snake...

id prolly put him in like a 2 or a 5gal tank is that fine??