Cavimanus and a het

Trexer

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Lovely scorps btw, are either of them that venomous? since your handling them with your bare hand i guess not :), look like a nice scorpion for me to get next, especially that Cavimanus :)

Xaranx

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Well it has a black telson which narrows it down to spinifer, petersii, laoticus. You can distinguish between these three by the granulation patterns on the sides of the prosoma, which is difficult to see in your picture. It does have granulation though, which rules out laoticus, so that leaves spinifer and petersii. Petersii has a relatively straight pattern of granulation, which yours doesn't, which makes it a spinifer.

Post pics of the underside teeth to find out the sex.

Mr. Mordax

Arachnoking
Old Timer
In the second shot of the cavimanus . . . those chela are HUGE!!! :eek:

Aztek

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Well it has a black telson which narrows it down to spinifer, petersii, laoticus. You can distinguish between these three by the granulation patterns on the sides of the prosoma, which is difficult to see in your picture. It does have granulation though, which rules out laoticus, so that leaves spinifer and petersii. Petersii has a relatively straight pattern of granulation, which yours doesn't, which makes it a spinifer.

Post pics of the underside teeth to find out the sex.
My computer screen's gama is very low so I can not see details very well.
Thanks.

K3jser

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Yes they got a very deadly venom, and they can shoot deathray out of they eyes.. :D