L.Parahybana-She is such a pig!

SNAFU

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Here's my 5" L.Para "Sasha" literally stuffing her face. Now I know obese kids are sometimes the fault of the parents always saying "clean your plate" but I did'nt tell her she had to eat all 3 crickets!
She has 2 crickets here and is hunting the 3rd...."Just one more."

--"I know your here somewhere!"...(crix in the water dish thinks he's in stealth mode)

SNAFU

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
"GOTCHA!"......and that makes 3. :D

What a great feeder, even my little 2 3/4" Salmon Pink has the same bottomless pit hunger!

Truff135

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
So wait...it has ALL THREE CRICKETS in its mouth??? Wow, it is a pig! {D

jeff1962

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Very cool, great pics also. I still have to get one of these !

kitty_b

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
i have a couple who also seems to keep picking up food until they can't hold anymore.

makes you feel all warm inside. :D

Michal

Arachnopeon
Excellent pictures!

I have a Lasiodora parahybana spiderling of my own on the way, and it is for this reason I was interested in getting one - appetite. Oh, and with the appetite, size and power. :D

I can barely wait until I have my very own ravenous terror running around, striking fear into the hearts of crickets everywhere! {D

loyaluntodeath

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Lasiodora Paraphyban = BEAST!!!!

They are absolutely AMAZING Tarantulas, definitely under rated. i have a huge adult female that eats adult B. Dubia and Adult B. Craniifer like their potato chips!

*Picture Does Not Due Her Justice!*

:)

Enjoy your piggy and absolutely wonderful photo's of your Lasiodora Paraphyban :)

~Paul

Attachments

SNAFU

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Thanks for the replies all. The Salmon Pinks are truly awesome to watch. Mine hardly ever uses her hide. Stays out on the prowl all the time.
Great picture Paul, LOL-potato chips eh?!{D
Amazing how they can slowly creep around checking the landscape and then move like greased lightning on a feeder!
Truff-yep, she has 3 crammed in her mouth...she watched me wipe out that big plate of hot wings the other day I think~ :D

bluefrogtat2

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
love 'em

i have a 9.5" female i bought from brant capiz(rip)11 years ago,still my fave,eats like a pig(even garden snakes)
andy