Should i be worried

Deadtomygirl

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Hmmm, I am not sure if I should be worried, 2 weeks ago I got a baby emp, and I have put her in my Viv with my 2 adults (male and female) now I keep seeing little glimpses of her but he is always hiding in her little cave thing, now my adult emps are always coming out of there holes looking around day and night, but this little one never seems to come out, is there something wrong? or is it because she is not a fully grown adult yet?

Cyris69

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Its not recommended to put babies with adults, should all be relitive in size. However, it has been done many times but mostly in larger communals where the offspring are left in there.

Xaranx

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I haven't seen my 3i-4i jungle scorps in 3 months or so, except for the fact their burrow is against the glass, so I know they are alive, well, fat and eating, but they spend all their time in their burrow. I think it's because of their small size, the burrow is big enough for them, and when they do venture outside it will be in the dead of night.

Mr. Mordax

Arachnoking
Old Timer
A happy emp is one that stays in its burrow -- if it weren't for burrows against the glass I'd never see my adult emp. As for my juveniles, they've spent months at a time in their burrows, never coming up when I was in the room. Just recently they've all gone out on evening jaunts together, so if you want to see it out and about stay up at odd hours with a UV flashlight.